World of Warcraft

The_Rev

With what though? It wasnt Berzerker as we had the base when it happened. Its unlikely to have been mongoose as it was a fair way into a BG and he would have died a couple of times. **** knows unless he has some mad Naxx gear or something.

Well, you never saw him kill Ebonroc, but thats a cheap way of fighting him.

Not really a terrain exploit, more one of playing with pathing. Wouldnt surprise me if the hunter got one shotted (Shadowflame hits for at least 4.5k), bored (he would have Ebonroc's shadow on him. 25k heal to Ebonroc if the hunter gets hit.) or Ebonroc just *EVADE* bugged in the end.

Its highly unlikely anyone would have the DPS to kill a boss who can heal himself doing that. Its probably just a cheap trick for a 2 minute video.

Hehe excellent stuff. Thats the stuff i miss most about wow. Beeing able to piss people off from my keyboard is so much fun. Especially PvP, just a shame the game gets so tedious.

Who is that **** alliance?

killmyself1ks6.th.jpg

Who is that **** horde?

killmyself2cj4.th.jpg

/flex. (99% of the damage might have been from lifetap..)

killmyself3jb8.th.jpg

And who was in that premade vs Fate the other day? Sie and Riss? Check this:

goodgearrj3.jpg

8/9 Tier 3 (missing the ring)

Random loot from Nefarian, C'Thun and other high end bosses.

Rank 14 staff (enchanted)

7k mana

662 fire damage +130 from a 'use' trinket.

+hit and +crit are from gear only, not talents.

We dont do 40 mans anymore Trl. Too many people left the guild, got beta keys or lost interest in raids.

Ive started levelling a priest. Im actually really enjoying it.

I guess that had to happen, but arent people keen on trying out naxx? Me myself got bored, but i would have loved to try some Naxx!

What level is your priest then? 20 yet?

I guess that had to happen, but arent people keen on trying out naxx? Me myself got bored, but i would have loved to try some Naxx!

What level is your priest then? 20 yet?

Level 22. Think i did 17-22 from about 10pm friday to logging out Saturday night.

Need to work on my healing though. Probably take a few instances to find the best keybinds.

Â