World of Warcraft

The_Rev

I've specced PvP too, soooooo much fun when you get a huge chain lightning crit. I can kill averagely geared tanks and rogues with one key or 2 key presses now. A huge shock crit, then let them bash themselves to death on my lightning shield. We should do some BG premades, I want to be rank 10 by Christmas.

If raiding does get properly knocked on the head (and hopefully we have shamed some people into waking up a little with the threads on the board last night) then lets push for a proper Dasher premade. Can be a real good laugh when you are on a roll.

I guess that had to happen, but arent people keen on trying out naxx? Me myself got bored, but i would have loved to try some Naxx!

What level is your priest then? 20 yet?

Level 22. Think i did 17-22 from about 10pm friday to logging out Saturday night.

Need to work on my healing though. Probably take a few instances to find the best keybinds.

Its fun to pass level 20 as you get Mind Flay then, i think atleast. Remember it took some time getting to level 20, but from 20 to 35 it was a breeze.

Im finding him very balanced for soloing. I have survivability that my Lock could only dream of (run away with shield up and renew on!) and i can do good damage too.

Im trying to find the best way to utilise my skills though. I had been casting shield, pulling with Mind Blast, then if a target is melee and runs at me i hit him with mind flay then throwing SW:P, casting Holy Fire (mainly cos it looks so damn cool) then Mind Blast will have cooled down and i can cast that again. If they are ranged then im throwing SW:P before Mind Flay.

One hing though, i feel im wasting SW:P Ticks with that combo. But if i dont cast Mind Blast early then i feel im wasting the cooldown of it, and of course i want to use Mind Flay to slow the enemy as it charges me. So im having trouble finding the 'best' order to chain those three spells to cast. Especially since my next talent point spend is reducing the cooldown of Mind Blast so i can now cut Holy Fire out of the combo completely (my talents are here, im going 4/5 Imp Mind Blast before opening up Weaving)

Well shadowpriests are ment to have high survivability, and fairly good dmg.. thats why we are imba :nod:

Dont know what to tell you tbh, but i remember i used smite the early levels (or in your case holy fire) but you will soon realise its shadow all the way.

Myself usually pulled with sw:p, VE, Mind Flay, then nuke before or after fear. Its all pretty obvious though, as we dont have that many spells.

What you can do is pull 3 mobs simultaneously, and dot them all. Then just fear and kill em. Pretty easy, especially when you get DP.

Only thing i know i didnt figure out until a bit later, you should always time your shields. As the weakened soul debuff lasts from 30 to 15 sec, you can time each pull or attack so you (at lvl 60) get 2000 more hp.

Im suprised you have ignored black out though :lol:

Nice staff too..

Blackout is PvP though!

xperlwh6.th.jpg

Oh, and fao Sie, this is xperl. Ive just decided to move my frame and my target frame to the middle. You can see target target there, and party target in the top left.

Shadowguard is ace, as it procs with Blackout. Kinda like ToW only much better. Hysterical when rogues ambush you and get procced by blackout without you doing a thing hehe

I think its similar to the way it works now Riss, only you use your honour points as gold to buy stuff (along with real gold) so its not all about what rank you are anymore and you dont get screwed over by rank decay which was peoples biggest gripe with the current system.

Check the PvP forum of wow-europe though. blue post here, may answer some of your questions

I think its similar to the way it works now Riss, only you use your honour points as gold to buy stuff (along with real gold) so its not all about what rank you are anymore and you dont get screwed over by rank decay which was peoples biggest gripe with the current system.

In a nutshell

1) You dont lose rank anymore

2) You gather tokens from bg's which you use to "buy" gear

3) You can turn in some of your honour from pvp for tokens (I think)

And the end game pvp gear is imba. Check out Thottbot's beta and look at the epic gladiator stuff.

Statto time!

a link to the most dangerous NPC's in the game

It actually counts which mobs killed which players and sticks them in a league table for each day. Obviously some days (ie popular raiding days) certain mobs get higher scores than others, but you can see a pattern quite easily. Apparently the Defias Pillager has killed more people than any other mob since the game launched, but 1] he only preys on lowbie Alliance and 2] its multiple mobs sharing the same name. Same goes for the trash in Stratholme which accounts for a lot of people too, so we can gloss over that. The true king of the repair bill these days is a lot more famous. And no, he isnt even the last boss in a raid instance. So, before you click it, who do you think is top?

Â