World of Warcraft

The_Rev

^^^^

What, no Shaman listing?

:winkold:

Just like you guys - boredom is setting in. Instances done to death. Raid progression stalled. Guild issues. PVP exalted/revered. No longer concerned with Honour.

Like most of the wow end-game community it seems, I'm just hanging in for BC.....

... but I dont know if I will last till then.

Every time we've had time lapse before we've downed him first go, weird. To be honest we lacked priests tonight. We need constant dispelling on all mana users, or that mana burn debuff wipes the raid. I had it for nearly two minutes and it takes me from full mana to oom in no time, then I can't heal or cure poison/disease.

Still, 3/8 T3 now, just wish I could get either EF or TS legs or chest.

Why? Cant redemptus dispell you? :crylaugh:

Let's just say you were badly missed at Chrommy Tarj...!

Charming.

bloody heal yourself next time.

Tbh more priest were needed.And merkez is a complete beginner really (no offence intended) in any group healing/raid situation.Coupled with caitlynns ability to die straight away made it a bit tricky.

So there.

:-)

Their so many priests not aware of their PvE roles. They apparantly think if they just heal, things will work out. That might work in MC, but not in BWL, and deffo not in AQ40. Timing shields, using renews instead of flashheals, dispelling, and power heal just enough to be sure the hybrids can takeover. Though i guess a lot of this comes with gear aswell.

I pretty much could go through an entire BWL run, just shielding if i wanted, and it would work out. The buffer-zone makes hybrids get up to speed and covers any MS. Then again its le boring, but it gives you the oppurtunity to eat a loot of candy :D

I pretty much could go through an entire BWL run, just shielding if i wanted, and it would work out. The buffer-zone makes hybrids get up to speed and covers any MS. Then again its le boring, but it gives you the oppurtunity to eat a loot of candy

If I'm not an MT healer for Chrommy, pretty well all I do is cure poisons and diseases with decursive.

The thing is out VT server doesn't work, its about 10 seconds behind.

Also, the offtank was dying when handing Chrommy back to noctus, think we need a Priest to avoid TL and look afterhim then.

and Caitlynn, my God!

Â