World of Warcraft

The_Rev

I have had a couple. World of warrcraft. com or some bullshit. I believe somebody linked it in this thread a few pages back too. Oddly, I have been getting messages from Aion saying the same thing, I have never played Aion in my life. Phishing I guess, some tit is always stupid enough to reply with their details. I just ignore them, and hopefully they will just assume its a dead email address they are sending spam to.

• 3 weeks later...
Again, we had at least four confirmed pregnancies at the height of our addiction!

A guy I know has recently had to quit WoW due to it causing marital problems. He had a 4 year old and a wife, whilst spending 5 hours a night 4 days a week online.

One of our uk female guildies (Dan/Ed's rl mate Brad's rl girlfriend Hailey's in game friend Claire) gave up her job, has moved to Italy and is engaged to our Guild Leader.....

They now play dice based Warhammer together in the evenings, when not trying for children.....

Again, we had at least four confirmed pregnancies at the height of our addiction!

Not only did I get a lady pregnant on two seperate occasions, but I also held down a pretty good job and passed a load of exams.

None of which were as satisfying as downing Neffy! ;)

Not only did I get a lady pregnant on two seperate occasions, but I also held down a pretty good job and passed a load of exams.

None of which were as satisfying as downing Neffy! ;)

Well, someone did Riss :-)

And I agree, what times they were.

sam!

It's pretty strange how I have them as memories when they weren't memories at all, just pixels but I recall times in the game like they actually happened

sam!

It's pretty strange how I have them as memories when they weren't memories at all, just pixels but I recall times in the game like they actually happened

Dan you old rouge !

See what I did there.

How are you mate? What you up to ?

And yeah, it's a strange concept when you look at it like that. Some of my best recent (relatively) memories are about a geeky interweb dragons game.

Said it before and will say it again - damn good times.

ps. ./roll™

sam!

Dan you old rouge !

See what I did there.

Yes, you spelt Rogue erong 8)

Edit: I'm keeping that typo there just because.

Â