World of Warcraft

The_Rev

213 days, 104 since hitting 80. Damn. :P

WotLK has been out for 447 days. You have spent 2496 hours as a Level 80 character. If you dinged 80 on the day WotLK was released then you have still spent an average of more than five and half hours a day on the game. Assuming standard levelling up time, and factoring in things like server downtime due to maintenance and patches then you could comfortably assume you are averaging at least six hours a day on the game. Which of course begs the question, did you manage to get anybody pregnant during this time?

Considering ~4 hours a day raiding, then crap like the daily heroic, extra ten mans, occasional PvP, that doesn't sound far wrong. Sadly it's probably more as I use another char for most of my AH stuff that has another 10-15 days on it. Maybe I should leave my house more often.

Guys, I've just downloaded a 'Starter Pack' from Curse which included alot of apps in. This is the first time I've downloaded any apps so the layout I'm going to have to get used to.

Anyway my problem, if you click the picture I have put boxes around where my (Inventory, Character doll, Talents etc) bars only appear when I put my mouse over. Is it possible to get them to stick there?

http://img194.imageshack.us/img194/1566/wowproblemb.jpg

Right, this is my main:

WoWScrnShot_020210_160022.jpg

Note that for some reason PalyPower is missing as I guess I had it turned off. My gear isn't that great either as I have only just started raiding again so it needs a lot of work. :(

By the way, I'm a clicker. :D

Guys, I've just downloaded a 'Starter Pack' from Curse which included alot of apps in. This is the first time I've downloaded any apps so the layout I'm going to have to get used to.

Anyway my problem, if you click the picture I have put boxes around where my (Inventory, Character doll, Talents etc) bars only appear when I put my mouse over. Is it possible to get them to stick there?

http://img194.imageshack.us/img194/1566/wowproblemb.jpg

If you go into settings, there'll probably be something that says "hide when inactive" or similar. Untick any boxes you see with things like that.

My gear isn't that great either as I have only just started raiding again so it needs a lot of work. :(

What's your GS Brigga?

2562 I believe. :(

Mine was around that a couple of weeks ago, but using the DF I've been caning the instances (mostly heroics) every day and it stands at 4250 now.

Emblem of Triumph ftw! :D

My gear isn't that great either as I have only just started raiding again so it needs a lot of work. :(

What's your GS Brigga?

Mine was around that a couple of weeks ago, but using the DF I've been caning the instances (mostly heroics) every day and it stands at 4250 now.

Emblem of Triumph ftw! :D

I have the emblem head and shoulders plus t9 leggings and some other reasonably good gear, so not sure if my score is right. :?

What's your GS Brigga?

Not a chance if you're level 80, you're addon must be bugged or something. My level 33 hunter has 1500 lol. My priest who ive put no effort into gear atal with has 5.1kgearscore, and 5k with pvp set which is mostly s5 gear ><

Â