World of Warcraft

The_Rev

As Rev says, It's pretty awesome from what I've played of it so far. Looks like that's a little bit more of my social life gone for a few months. :winkold:

Make that years :lol:

I much prefer online gaming on a console. I loved WoW, especially the "social" side of things, but organised raiding is such a hard thing to manage when you have responsibilities.

I find I just go through phases, hit the PS3 for three/four months then a couple of months back on the PC. Thats been the pattern for a couple of years now.

I wouldn't mind a different MMO to tide me over till TOR comes out, but they all seem a bit shit.

And therein lies the problem. Even in it's present diluted state, WoW is still better than all the other MMORPGs I've played.

I also think having RL mates still playing it and badgering me to re-sub is a big factor.

If I hadn't sold my account I'd probably re-sub but sod starting from scratch again. I do have such a hankering to play a rogue for pure griefing though.

Hmm. Team Fortress 2 is always a safe bet.

I think this year will be the year I get back into console gaming, the last one I bought was a Gamecube nearly 7 years ago. Crikey time flies.

If I hadn't sold my account I'd probably re-sub but sod starting from scratch again. I do have such a hankering to play a rogue for pure griefing though.

You need to just phone Accounts&Billing and tell them that your account has been hacked. ;)

I think this year will be the year I get back into console gaming, the last one I bought was a Gamecube nearly 7 years ago. Crikey time flies.

Get MW2 and bemoan how awful Australian internets can be when you are trying to shoot people.

I used to play this game but got bored around 4 years ago. Was thinking of starting to play again but i checked the Armoury and it seems my old account is deleted or something anybody know if after a while of inactivity accounts get deleted etc because i put a hell of alot of time into that account it was a lvl 70 human paladin healer in full epics.

Wait until you see how crazy the are when you can spec Felguard/Siphon Life at level 71.

God I miss my warlock. I could never decide on a spec though, I always rotated between the three trees as they were all as much fun as the other.

Wish I never sold it, alas.

With the news that TOR won't be out for at least another year yet (and if all goes to plan I'll be in the army by then) I'm contemplating starting a new account and being a priest. Healing is the only thing I've never 'done' in WoW. Apart from a few experimental low levels and I always found it fun.

But god damn, I really miss my warlock.

I used to play this game but got bored around 4 years ago. Was thinking of starting to play again but i checked the Armoury and it seems my old account is deleted or something anybody know if after a while of inactivity accounts get deleted etc because i put a hell of alot of time into that account it was a lvl 70 human paladin healer in full epics.

They just remove inactive accounts from the armory to save space. Your character would still be in your account if you logged in.

Should have my third level 80 by the weekend. I really like playing a Mage but I'm thinking of using the race change facility and making him UD as I never really liked the Belf racials.

Plus, i've always thought UD casters look particularly menacing and sinister.

and have both an ally and a horde on the same server....

You have been able to do this for over two years now though. Or at least it feels that way. :D

You can also faction change now. It costs £20......

Â