Season tickets 2024/25

OutByEaster?

5 minutes ago, Deano & Dalian's Umbrella said:

With the original plans, it was going to be 2 whole blocks behind the dugoat but I estimate that is about 800 seats alone.

That will be one of my mates and his various acquaintances who have all sat together in the same block for years.

He will be very very angry as he loves it there giving gyp to to all the away teams.

Assume people like that will be allowed to move en bloc to still sit together?  Ticket office are going to have their work cut out.

That said, they're non of them short of a bob or two so will probably just pay the GA+ cost 😂

Heard rumours that the front 10 rows of the North Stand are being handed over to corporate and those season ticket holders will be required to move further back up the North Stand

• Shocked 1

1 minute ago, withes_shin said:

Heard rumours that the front 10 rows of the North Stand are being handed over to corporate and those season ticket holders will be required to move further back up the North Stand

I was thinking being north stand upper I would be getting moved.

Just now, Okonokos said:

Any guesses/rumours what areas of the Doug Ellis stand will be relocated?

Out of complete paranoia and fear because of where I sit - the whole central section?

If 900 ST holders are being moved, and we assume a season ticket holder rate of 33% per area of the ground, it could be 3000 new corporate seats as previously mentioned by Heck.

5 minutes ago, withes_shin said:

Would probably make sense.  Currently getting back to the Corporate areas from The North Stand is a complete nightmare, you have to go back through the concourse.  I assume they'll allow everyone to walk along the front of the stand to side entrances to the areas or something.

It's been years since I sat at the front of the North, but there's a reason they used to be the cheap seats, isn't there? I seem to remember them not being under the roof, and with **** all leg room. I'd not be happy paying hospitality prices for those seats

Just now, Davkaus said:

It's been years since I sat at the front of the North, but there's a reason they used to be the cheap seats, isn't there? I seem to remember them not being under the roof, and with **** all leg room. I'd not be happy paying hospitality prices for those seats

I read it as being the front seats of the upper tier

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, sidcow said:

I read it as being the front seats of the upper tier

That'd make way more sense, of course :D 

11 minutes ago, Deano & Dalian's Umbrella said:

Out of complete paranoia and fear because of where I sit - the whole central section?

If 900 ST holders are being moved, and we assume a season ticket holder rate of 33% per area of the ground, it could be 3000 new corporate seats as previously mentioned by Heck.

Ah I guess that makes sense. I'm about 5 rows above the small middle section at the front of the upper tier so maybe might just miss it.

3 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

That'd make way more sense, of course :D 

I maybe wrong.  Maybe they'll offer the genuine "football experience" of having vapes thrown at you by the away fans.  Understand how it feels to be a Stoke fan on a cold rainy rainy night.  Poverty tourism has its's place.

I might do it for a couple of games before running back to Terrace View.

• Haha 1

Will this affect row M of north stand upper tier do you reckon? **** it, I might just buy a terrace view ST for the year or something if they turf me out 🙈 can’t be doing with different seating every game 

54 minutes ago, Okonokos said:

Any guesses/rumours what areas of the Doug Ellis stand will be relocated?

I'm Doug Ellis M5. 3 Rows from the pitch. Hoping it's not that!

Posted (edited)

Seen a photo circulating on twitter (which I can't link to) that the seats in North Stand T5 are being removed

image.jpeg.2d54398f226d38a59f178c21a61d2c5b.jpeg

This is the one, someone had already posted it on ground redevelopment forum

Edited by withes_shin
photo added

They are adding a bar I believe so will be an add on for existing season ticket holders to access similar to terrace view 

That photo is very interesting, have they stopped removing the seating in line with the entrance? Because my seat is currently still there in that photo and I hope it stays 🙏

59 minutes ago, Deano & Dalian's Umbrella said:

what row and block are you?

P3, not sure what row but maybe about 10/12 from the very front of the top tier.

1 hour ago, withes_shin said:

Seen a photo circulating on twitter (which I can't link to) that the seats in North Stand T5 are being removed

image.jpeg.2d54398f226d38a59f178c21a61d2c5b.jpeg

This is the one, someone had already posted it on ground redevelopment forum

That's me moving then

• Sad 1

Â