Ticket Info

andykeenan

Allocation 2,600

Price £22

On Sale Dates 

Wednesday 5pm Season Ticket Holders who attended three away and three home 2023/24 Europa Conference League group stage fixtures

Wednesday 7pm Season Ticket Holders who attended one away 2023/24 Europa Conference League group stage fixture

Thursday 10am Season Ticket Holders who attended three home 2023/24 Europa Conference League group stage fixtures

Thursday 12pm Season Ticket Holders who attended two home 2023/24 Europa Conference League group stage fixtures

Thursday 2pm Season Ticket Holders who attended one home 2023/24 Europa Conference League group stage fixture

Thursday 4pm Season Ticket Holders 

Not normally one to complain about ticket allocations and fully accept you'll never please everyone.

But someone buying the cheap 3 game home package being above fans who travel up and down the country domestically is wrong IMO 

Going to be a total lottery for that category as must be 15k plus going for about 800 tickets 

1 hour ago, tomav84 said:

Not normally one to complain about ticket allocations and fully accept you'll never please everyone.

But someone buying the cheap 3 game home package being above fans who travel up and down the country domestically is wrong IMO 

Going to be a total lottery for that category as must be 15k plus going for about 800 tickets 

They always keep the league separate from cups don't they. I'm not STH but have been to every home game with my lad this season as members (except league cup). We're desperate to go away but can't get a sniff at them. 

Totally get where you are coming from though

There's absolutely no way 15,000 Villa fans are waiting on a ticket for tomorrow. Few thousand at most. 

1 hour ago, Milfner said:

There's absolutely no way 15,000 Villa fans are waiting on a ticket for tomorrow. Few thousand at most. 

In reality, yes, but that sort of figure would be eligible 

Should we get there it would be interesting to see how the do the final then.

Do you think Conference LEague home games would have preference over domestic away games?

In reality, yes, but that sort of figure would be eligible 

More than that. I would guess the majority of season ticket holders would be legible so more like 25,000. I missed AZ Alkmaar (shit support my Lord) so I wouldn't be on the list.

33 minutes ago, Wainy316 said:

Should we get there it would be interesting to see how the do the final then.

Do you think Conference LEague home games would have preference over domestic away games?

Very much seems that way

4 hours ago, Milfner said:

Yet Blues took how many to Brugge ?  I think a lot of fans would take up the opportunity to go over to Amsterdam if they could get a ticket. Even the general sale mob you’d get a few wanting to go . We’ll see how good our European away support is when we get a big allocation somewhere.

16 hours ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Yet Blues took how many to Brugge ?  I think a lot of fans would take up the opportunity to go over to Amsterdam if they could get a ticket. Even the general sale mob you’d get a few wanting to go . We’ll see how good our European away support is when we get a big allocation somewhere.

The final?

I'm saying this as someone who was successful, but they really need to think things through regarding the away ticket purchasing process online. The website cannot handle the traffic and repeatedly crashes for some which puts them out of the game as the tickets will then be gone once it un-freezes. It also allows people who were eligible in the previous category and have already purchased their one ticket to put another into their basket before the time the criteria changes and then assign it to someone else so of the 600 or so that should have gone on sale at 10am to ST holders with 3 home UECL games only just over 200 actually did at about 10:10am after showing as 'sold out' then refreshing past the 'error' and '0 tickets available' messages. It's just pure stress and chaos and pot luck seemingly, admittedly I don't have the answer but there are several things that need to be addressed!

3 hours ago, wedge said:

I'm saying this as someone who was successful, but they really need to think things through regarding the away ticket purchasing process online. The website cannot handle the traffic and repeatedly crashes for some which puts them out of the game as the tickets will then be gone once it un-freezes. It also allows people who were eligible in the previous category and have already purchased their one ticket to put another into their basket before the time the criteria changes and then assign it to someone else so of the 600 or so that should have gone on sale at 10am to ST holders with 3 home UECL games only just over 200 actually did at about 10:10am after showing as 'sold out' then refreshing past the 'error' and '0 tickets available' messages. It's just pure stress and chaos and pot luck seemingly, admittedly I don't have the answer but there are several things that need to be addressed!

I have found in the past that tickets which are in your basket at the time the criteria changes are automatically removed.

buzzing to have gotten a ticket today. was planning on which bar i was going to be watching the game in having already booked flights

• Like 2

For anyone who got a ticket today ... I can't see how it doesn't guarantee a ticket to the final should we get there. 

Edited by Milfner
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, wedge said:

They need to reduce the time a ticket is in your basket.. you don't need 10 mins, or whatever it is, to decide if you want it or not. I think I preferred sitting in a phone queue

3 hours ago, Milfner said:

For anyone who got a ticket today ... I can't see how it doesn't guarantee a ticket to the final should we get there. 

I would have thought anyone who has been to every away game in conference league will be guaranteed a ticket pretty much. We didn't get any big allocations so won't be more than the final.

12 hours ago, tomav84 said:

buzzing to have gotten a ticket today. was planning on which bar i was going to be watching the game in having already booked flights

If October was anything to go by, whether you have a ticket or not, it's going to be special in The Dam. 😎

In addition, Ajax home tickets for the game go on general sale at 9am UK time on their official site, you need to create an account and then upload a capture of your driving licence (my friend said UK passports don't work but UK driving licences do) to 'verify' the account and you can then purchase one ticket per person through Ajax. The away sector is located in blocks 416-417 so might be worth trying to get as close to there as possible.

9 hours ago, Talldarkandransome said:

I would have thought anyone who has been to every away game in conference league will be guaranteed a ticket pretty much. We didn't get any big allocations so won't be more than the final.

I think there will only be about 2500 fans who have been to an away game in the Conference league. West Ham got 5700 in a 19000 seater stadium. The capacity of AEK's ground is 32500. 

36 minutes ago, Milfner said:

I think there will only be about 2500 fans who have been to an away game in the Conference league. West Ham got 5700 in a 19000 seater stadium. The capacity of AEK's ground is 32500. 

That could be as high as 8 or 9k then

Â