Ticket Info

andykeenan

1 hour ago, Talldarkandransome said:

That could be as high as 8 or 9k then

Yeah I think that is about right. For these finals, around half goes to fans, half go to sponsors. 

2 hours ago, Milfner said:

I think there will only be about 2500 fans who have been to an away game in the Conference league. West Ham got 5700 in a 19000 seater stadium. The capacity of AEK's ground is 32500. 

yep so if we get there 1+ away game this season will defo be a criteria in the ticket allocations then it will be based on how many home games you did

but let's get through ajax before we start that kind of talk :)

• Like 2

Just bought my son and I a ticket for the game. £33.50 - Villa nailed it on this one. VP will be bouncing. His first European game too, (my last one was Ajax!)

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Don_Simon said:

Just bought my son and I a ticket for the game. £33.50 - Villa nailed it on this one. VP will be bouncing. His first European game too, (my last one was Ajax!)

An away ticket?

(You might be in the wrong thread)

Hey, has anyone not received their voucher for the ticket yet? I completed the away form last week but haven’t received an email yet. Little concerned as everyone I’m off to the airport with have received theirs.

its not in my junk folder btw

cheers

Edited by gabby_2010

2 hours ago, gabby_2010 said:

Hey, has anyone not received their voucher for the ticket yet? I completed the away form last week but haven’t received an email yet. Little concerned as everyone I’m off to the airport with have received theirs.

its not in my junk folder btw

cheers

Update: contacted the clubs ticket line. They are aware that many people haven’t received their ticket voucher. They will be resending emails to all away fans (not. Just those who didn’t receive one). I said don’t you think you should post this on Twitter they said yes good idea but I don’t have the authority to suggest that 

My Dad's in the same situation. They've now tweeted to contact the ticket office but of course you can't get through. Shambles.

What's the situation if you've brought a ticket and you can't make it? Does it still go down in your booking history if you can't make the game? 

18 hours ago, T-Dog said:

What's the situation if you've brought a ticket and you can't make it? Does it still go down in your booking history if you can't make the game? 

Taken off if you send it bk (refund)

20 hours ago, T-Dog said:

If you've managed to get an away ticket, someone you are drinking with in the Dam will have it.

6 hours ago, limpid said:

If you've managed to get an away ticket, someone you are drinking with in the Dam will have it.

Hmmmm.... okay - Would they have needed ID to go to the game? 

11 hours ago, T-Dog said:

Hmmmm.... okay - Would they have needed ID to go to the game? 

As I understand it, you need ID to collect the ticket. It's not checked again at entry as that would cause chaos.

What did you do with it?

I didn't end up buying one in the end, was just interested how it worked with ID and that. I'd heard a horror story from another Villa fan about losing all his booking history over someone else having his ticket.

Â