Yeovil Town’s terrible rebrand

The_Steve

On 30/01/2024 at 15:49, The_Steve said:

Cautionary tale here about the disaster of a rebrand. The new logo has terrible font and whilst their nickname is The Glovers - it looks like the crest is about to take a throw in. Fans aren’t happy at all. 

New logo 

Well this thread hasn't gone exactly as you thought😁

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, Davkaus said:

Because this is their current badge

c68721f924db4c0de81ae54c7b0a5ce8.jpg&f=1

Wtf is going on in that badge?

Jesus seems to be holding a globe that has an image of a goofy dragons snout, which has a cherry on a skewer stabbed in it. Before we even get in to the gargoyles and whatever the cat/dog/lion things are on the side.

• Haha 2

Being from the area, if they wanted to make a badge that connects Yeovil and the fans, they should have had a needle hanging out an arm or a pic of someone having a 9.30am pint in Weatherspoons. 

37 minutes ago, UpTheVilla26 said:

Being from the area, if they wanted to make a badge that connects Yeovil and the fans, they should have had a needle hanging out an arm or a pic of someone having a 9.30am pint in Weatherspoons. 

That’s a shame to hear. I always imagined it being a lovely quaint town. Never been, mind. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Tayls said:

That’s a shame to hear. I always imagined it being a lovely quaint town. Never been, mind. 

To be fair, where I live is just as bad. It's just a bit smaller than Yeovil. 

Yeovil is a bit minging. Like everywhere, good parts and bad parts but on the whole it's not somwhere you'd go out of your way to go. 

Surrounding areas and villages are superb, it's a bit of a theme in Somerset. Avoid the towns and it's lovely. 

Â