Weekends Football 26/28 January

andykeenan

looked like handball before the goal

edit: hand close to the body though so correct decision imo. Poor from Fulham, have to clear the ball better than that.

Edited by osmark86

1 minute ago, Genie said:

Handball, goal still given

I mean there was nowhere else for him to put his hand tbh. I think it was fair that the goal was given.

1 minute ago, osmark86 said:

I mean there was nowhere else for him to put his hand tbh. I think it was fair that the goal was given.

It’s the lack of consistency that is annoying. On another day it gets rules out.

Edited by Genie
  • Like 1

I believe the Richard Scudamore has been asked to explain the difference between a small team and a big team following his comments in front of a government enquiry.

He should just send them a clip of that.

Just now, osmark86 said:

They did change the rule that said all handballs leading up to a goal should be called off? Still a call I would not expect to go our way most nights.

• Like 1

Just now, Herman22 said:

There is no consistency in decisions. 

The actual rule is if someone handles and then scores it must always be ruled out.

So Luiz goal was never going to be given last night.

If Guimaraes scores himself same there but ultimately it was a different player who shot.

• Like 1

Just now, Genie said:

It’s the lack of consistency that is annoying. In another day it gets rules out.

now that I agree with. the refs are generally shit.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, sne said:

They did change the rule that said all handballs leading up to a goal should be called off? Still a call I would not expect to go our way most nights.

I'm not sure tbh, but if I just look at that and make a call that I think is rational and make sense, then I agree with the decision. Would it have gone our way most nights? **** that XD

Just now, PieFacE said:

What is it with Newcastle fans and not wearing a shirt in the middle of winter. Idiots

I'm guessing something, something toxic male ego culture

Â