Weekends Football 12/14 January

andykeenan

3 minutes ago, Lichfield Dean said:

Just watched Newcastle's first goal against City and thought, "they'd never score that against Villa, our defensive line is just far too good to allow that ball over the top"

Didn’t they score about 5 of those against us 😂

In all seriousness though, their style of play with such pace up front will be a real test for how much we have improved since that first game. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Pinebro said:

KDB is the greatest player in PL history.

Con't care what anyone says it's my opinion.

He has pissed his career away at a soulless sports washing project though. I know the likes of Man Utd and Liverpool are horrible clubs too but they wouldn't be as bad as playing for a nation state with a terrible human rights record.

Whilst a draw maybe be better for us I’d quite happily see Newcastle lose this 7-2

A draw with them picking up a couple of muscular injuries as Howe is being a bellend and not making subs, some cards would be nice too if the ref could be persuaded, would be an acceptable consolation prize.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Kuwabatake Sanjuro said:

He has pissed his career away at a soulless sports washing project though. I know the likes of Man Utd and Liverpool are horrible clubs too but they wouldn't be as bad as playing for a nation state with a terrible human rights record.

We all know the polotics, but he hasn't pissed his carreer at all. Everyone knows his talent as one of the best in the world.

5 minutes ago, LondonLax said:

Didn’t they score about 5 of those against us 😂

In all seriousness though, their style of play with such pace up front will be a real test for how much we have improved since that first game. 

Yeah, but I don't count that game 😁

1 minute ago, Lichfield Dean said:

Yeah, but I don't count that game 😁

It was always a hiding to nothing that game. Them at home. First home game of the season. Full house. Howe not knackering them. They were gonna tonk whoever turned up. It was such a false result regards their season.

• Like 1

Just now, stewiek2 said:

It was always a hiding to nothing that game. Them at home. First home game of the season. Full house. Howe not knackering them. They were gonna tonk whoever turned up. It was such a false result regards their season.

Lets hope we beat them at ours. I can see a win, we seem to play at 100% 2nd half when they will be knackered.

Â