Weekends Football 29/31 December

andykeenan

Talk of Spurs buying Connor Gallagher January which suggests to me Madison is nowhere near coming back. Gallagher I don't as a big Ange type player, lacks the pace Angeball requires.3

Edited by stewiek2

6 minutes ago, fightoffyour said:

I thought that Arsenal might score from that last corner but fortunately someone on the Fulham team shouted “away” so the defender knew that he should clear it, and duly obliged.

Give that guy the MOTM trophy right now

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, villan95 said:

Typical this is the first time in 2 months that Bournemouth decide to be shit

Bournemouth weren't that bad, just overhit crosses when they got into the box. It happens. Certainly Spurs being 3-0 up was very very flattering based on the general flow of the game (their third looked offside aswell).

People do realise that the teams around us are going to win the majority of games left this season. Can't understand the mass panic when a team around us wins a game, this is different expectation to when you're in a relegation battle and other teams can go 5-6 games without winning.

It's clear after half a season the top 5 are the best five teams in the league by a considerable difference so just a question who will finish in what position now.

Â