2. 2. Manager's Performance

• Very Good
    • Good
    • Average
    • Poor
    • Very Poor
  3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 08/12/23 at 23:59

1 minute ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

From McNulty BBC:

The scoreline , a 1-0 Villa victory, is almost laughably misleading when set against the sheer dominance Emery's team exerted over last season's Treble winners, giving him his first triumph over City manager Pep Guardiola at the 14th attempt.

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/67644794

The way we played and dominated them… the performance was more fitting of a 3 or 4 nil victory but we’ll happily take the 1 nil 😂

Oh and a clean sheet at last! 

The rate and level of progression Unai has achieved with these players is utterly astounding… quite clearly the manager of the year, no contest. Amazing work.

Again… he has turned John McGinn into one of the very best players and most difficult opponents to deal with…

incredible

Leon is happy and playing well too… lovely to see.

Bouba was great today too… tbf… everyone performed admirably.

Lovely jubbly.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jas10 said:

Shout out to this man today… everyone was so good really. McGinn was absolutely immense and unstoppable, Bailey was brilliant…

but Bouba was also excellent and showed his class and ability, so important for us.

To me he looked a bit shaky for the first 20 minutes or so. Once he settles in he was nothing short of imperious.

13 minutes ago, turvontour said:

Such morons. All the focus on man u v Chelsea, 6th v 10th. 

The only sour note to this amazing night is that most people around the world who were watching the Premier League tonight were watching Man Utd-Chelsea and not our demolition job.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, HKP90 said:

Wonder if Jack was watching from the stand, seeing his boyhood club come of age and starting to look like we might genuinely be able to compete for everything, and thinking 'I could have been part of that'. 

Was thinking the same. Too late now.

3 minutes ago, NurembergVillan said:

To me he looked a bit shaky for the first 20 minutes or so. Once he settles in he was nothing short of imperious.

He’s so important to our side… we could really do with capable backup or even competition for him. So defensively adept but has much more to offer alongside that…

Luiz was actually quieter than usual today.

I can’t stop singing McGinn’s praises… utterly colossal. Unstoppable force.

Pep’s team was dominated by a midfield that cost £17.5m!

Not one of their players looked as good as ours today.

WOW.

Long Live King Unai.

54 minutes ago, HKP90 said:

Wonder if Jack was watching from the stand, seeing his boyhood club come of age and starting to look like we might genuinely be able to compete for everything, and thinking 'I could have been part of that'. 

3 minutes ago, maqroll said:

Was thinking the same. Too late now.

Who? Sod him.

Completely irrelevant to us. No interest in him, wouldn’t want him back here.

Let’s focus on the present and how good we are. Unai and his claret and blue army!

Edited by Jas10
  • Like 1