andykeenan

• 5 months later...
27 minutes ago, AstonMartyn88 said:

Brentford can’t be bringing many, I got seats in Upper Witton P10 which I believe is usually for away fans?

Hope they charged you the £30 they charge away fans for the same seats!?

2 hours ago, AstonMartyn88 said:

Brentford can’t be bringing many, I got seats in Upper Witton P10 which I believe is usually for away fans?

Brentford ticket office cock up again only requested half our allocation when we have sold out last 2 seasons.We have lower tier only 

6 hours ago, AstonMartyn88 said:

....which means that it is unlikely the club will resale tickets for any season ticket holders who can't make the game. Happened with me when we played the other west London giants, Fulham FC.

Bournemouth only have the lower tier aswell so we'll have fans all along the Witton upper for that one, albeit paying 15 quid more than away fans would sitting in the same seat so that's a Heck wet dream right there.

2 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Bournemouth only have the lower tier aswell so we'll have fans all along the Witton upper for that one, albeit paying 15 quid more than away fans would sitting in the same seat so that's a Heck wet dream right there.

There's also no concession tickets for villa fans in Upper Douglas Ellis away section. Do you know if that's the case for away fans?

4 minutes ago, turvontour said:

There's also no concession tickets for villa fans in Upper Douglas Ellis away section. Do you know if that's the case for away fans?

Bournemouth site isn't helpful for that but had a look at Chelsea and they have a full list for all age categories for April 27th game:

Basically senior and under 21s are priced at £29.50! Under 18s at £28 with only under 14s being a significant reduction at £19. Minimal reductions on the standard 30 quid.

Pesky "legacy" fans and all that

Edited by VillaChris

7 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Bournemouth site isn't helpful for that but had a look at Chelsea and they have a full list for all age categories for April 27th game:

Basically senior and under 21s are priced at £29.50! Under 18s at £28 with only under 14s being a significant reduction at £19. Minimal reductions on the standard 30 quid.

Pesky "legacy" fans and all that

So villa still charging 45 quid for children in the upper Doug Ellis. While away fans are £19 to £30. 

2 minutes ago, turvontour said:

So villa still charging 45 quid for children in the upper Doug Ellis. While away fans are £19 to £30. 

Yep fits nicely into the premium strategy to get extra 1.5k fans into a home game paying 45 quid.

• Haha 1

Â