Totally useless information/trivia

RunRickyRun

mjm is more obsessed with religion than religious people. Is that irony?
Probably.

I don't think I am "obsessed" with it though. But I certainly am interested in it, and I'm slightly surprised that so few people stop to think about its role in society.

If it's obsession, then I'm obsessed by lots of other things, too.

I just find it amusing that the person that (probably) posts about religion the most on this board is the person that's (probably) most against it.
Why wouldn't that make sense?

Didn't say it didn't make sense. It makes perfect sense if anything. But I still find it interesting. The same way Rob is probably the person who posts most about shows like X Factor and Big Brother, despite the fact he hates them.

Don't worry, i didn't post that because I have a problem with it, at all. Just remember that God reads VT and when he judges us you're ****! ;)

Rob is probably the person who posts most about shows like X Factor and Big Brother

Rob protests too much. I'd say he Sky+ series links them. Yes, I said 'Sky' :P This internet profile is just a fictional creation :D

Just remember that God reads VT and when he judges us you're ****! ;)

Given that God is apparently omniscient, he'd not need to read VT and has already judged mjmooney so he's buggered either way, so he best just go with the flow...

;)

If God is unhappy with mjm over a few comments made on a football fans message board imagine how he's gonna feel when he finds out about the Bear Trapping and Badger Baiting Society he's running with those drug addicted Latvian prostitutes.

Their is a housing estate in Limerick named John Carew Park and its quite rough.

Dont think its named after the big man

Rough place alright. It has been around a lot longer than our Big John.

Used to always here it on the news and thought was strange name for an estate,

Do you know where the name comes from?

Â