Totally useless information/trivia

RunRickyRun

In the computer game 'Daley Thompson's Decathlon', Daley Thompson was white and didn't have a handle bar moustache.

:lol:

I remember in FIFA 96 Nigel Martyn was black.

And Dwight Yorke was white.

just before i started playing video games.. i started with FIFA 97... wish i'd have seen that :lol:

My first Fifa was the first Fifa, just called Fifa International Soccer. When you fouled someone and the ref wanted to book you or send you off you could run away from him. He would chase you forever if you kept running. :D

My first Fifa was the first Fifa, just called Fifa International Soccer. When you fouled someone and the ref wanted to book you or send you off you could run away from him. He would chase you forever if you kept running. :D

there's me thinking sliding the keeper in FIFA '98 was the shit :D

I remember that. Never got old.

I hated FIFA97, mainly because of the indoor bit. It stopped you being able to see the pitch properly.

I remember that. Never got old.

I hated FIFA97, mainly because of the indoor bit. It stopped you being able to see the pitch properly.

ah the indoor 5 a side bit.. too young to notice.. just used to play something like a 3-2-5 formation and try and score over 20 goals :lol: fan of the italian style of play i was..

He'd send you off then though if you ran away too long!

EA Sports team was the shit :)

I think it was this thread where someone (Paddy?) mentiopned about the petrol pump sign on a dashbaord having the handle on the same side as the filler cap on the actual car...

Hate to prove you wrong...

image023lh0.jpg

Not guilty.

I remember someone posting it though.

Hands up, that was me!

Why if it wasn't for you pesky kids.... :oops:

HAHA! Brilliant, yes i remember this! Endless hours of fun. Also the crowd was animated (had about 10 characters multiplied all aorund the ground) and one of them, looked like he was permanently givign the rocket polisher sign.

...and that was before robbie savage was playing on it.

Well as a bit of a chocoholic, i found this little gem interesting

The average chocolate bar has 8 insect legs in it.

wow! would love to be a fly on the wall at cadbury's factory in bourneville! :lol:

I'm glad I only eat the above-average ones, then.

Â