Ticket Info

andykeenan

19 hours ago, LegiaSN1 said:

Why we have been treated by AVFC differently than any other supporters visiting Villa Park that's the question which should be asked.

It's nothing to do with AVFC, it's totally UEFA's decision.

Considering the Legia support think they are all big tough guys, they cry a lot when they don't like a decision and I think many need an education as to what the term 'racism' means as I have seen many online refer to decisions in Alkmaar and now for this upcoming game as 'racism'. 😅

4 hours ago, wedge said:

It's nothing to do with AVFC, it's totally UEFA's decision.

it's not official decision of the UEFA as we have been punished for away game in Alkmaar and were not allowed to travel to Bosnia and Herzegovina. And as far I'm aware the AVFC club was advised not requested to do so. Therefore AVFC could say we are fair to Legia fans as they were fair to Villa fans in the first game in Warsaw and we are giving them full allocation. Unfortunately as we see there is different level of treatment tbh.

I'm not entirely sure what do You mean by saying 

4 hours ago, wedge said:

they cry a lot when they don't like a decision

however we would like to be treated same way as anyone else who attending the game, i.e. away fans in PL and/or for example like Hibs fans in the last qualification round, where they were allowed full away stand capacity.

spacer.png

Edited by LegiaSN1

9 hours ago, Kingman said:

From a Policing perspective it would make sense to 3k fans in one place rather 1k at the ground and 2k scattered around town 

Thats assuming its inly 3k thoigh. Lets say 5k of their fans turn up you still going to have 2k of them scattered about.

Personally think we should just make them feel welcome and enjoy the game.  Thats best solution

12 hours ago, LegiaSN1 said:

Apparently there is a huge change to the tickets situation for Thursday game and we will receive full away stand capacity, same as PL away supporters.

Never going to happen . You’d get 2100 max full allocation is just over 3k

48 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Thats assuming its inly 3k thoigh. Lets say 5k of their fans turn up you still going to have 2k of them scattered about.

Personally think we should just make them feel welcome and enjoy the game.  Thats best solution

Whole North Stand is locked now. If You know what I mean 😎

45 minutes ago, LegiaSN1 said:

Whole North Stand is locked now. If You know what I mean 😎

They won't mix Legia fans into the North Stand with home fans - the only reason I can think of for it being locked is that they're going through the tickets already sold and removing any away fan they think may have purchased one in there.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

They won't mix Legia fans into the North Stand with home fans - the only reason I can think of for it being locked is that they're going through the tickets already sold and removing any away fan they think may have purchased one in there.

Let see on Thursday😉

btw. I feel really appreciated from few comments on here - so without mentioning the names, thank You all. I'm glad that there is few among others who still remember all good days 😇

1 hour ago, LegiaSN1 said:

Let see on Thursday😉

btw. I feel really appreciated from few comments on here - so without mentioning the names, thank You all. I'm glad that there is few among others who still remember all good days 😇

Sorry to disappoint, but the North Stand on the ticket website has always been locked for this match, that has not happened just now, when I spoke to the ticket office on the phone to purchase my own seat weeks ago I asked about it and the woman said it's sold out to Villa fans, for our UECL games so far this season they have also given tickets in the North Stand to local schools, community charities etc 

I would advise any Legia supporters who have somehow managed to obtain tickets in Villa sections to maintain a quiet profile if they even manage to make it into the stadium, we are not Fulham or Leicester and there is likely to be trouble if any infiltrators reveal themselves in home sections. For the fixture in Warsaw myself and my mate were trying to obtain tickets in the home section at Legia's stadium so I don't blame people for trying but be aware of the potential reality of it as we were.

2 hours ago, LegiaSN1 said:

Let see on Thursday😉

I hope you feel welcome and enjoy the game.

Just hope none of your fans are sitying in home areas  otherwise unfortunately it wont end well for them.

Last thing either club needs is violence 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, OutByEaster? said:

What I am sure of is that there will be many Legia fans throughout the stadium. 

Knowing the polish community, there will be Legia fans who attended a Villa game 2 seasons ago, have a fan ID, and will simply buy a ticket.

3 hours ago, Mic09 said:

What I am sure of is that there will be many Legia fans throughout the stadium. 

Knowing the polish community, there will be Legia fans who attended a Villa game 2 seasons ago, have a fan ID, and will simply buy a ticket.

That will be a handful at most.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Mic09 said:

Considering the size of the polish population (and knowing how big this game is in Poland) I would say a few hundred. 

Well, there are about 9,000 Polish people in Birmingham (0.9%) - if half of those are interested in football and a third of that half support Legia, then that's maybe 1,500 - if 10% of those have been to Villa Park in the last couple of years (and haven't become Villa season ticket holders or fans) then I guess it's possible there'd be a hundred or so that would want to go and maybe half of that who can make it - but a don't think you'd be looking at more than a couple of dozen - and having been to Villa Park before, you'd sort of assume that those people would have some idea how to not stick out.

13 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

Well, there are about 9,000 Polish people in Birmingham (0.9%) - if half of those are interested in football and a third of that half support Legia, then that's maybe 1,500 - if 10% of those have been to Villa Park in the last couple of years (and haven't become Villa season ticket holders or fans) then I guess it's possible there'd be a hundred or so that would want to go and maybe half of that who can make it - but a don't think you'd be looking at more than a couple of dozen - and having been to Villa Park before, you'd sort of assume that those people would have some idea how to not stick out.

Oh absolutely, I think they will keep quiet. But as an example, I personally know a few guys from Burton who will be coming. Not trouble makers - but I think there will likely be a fair share of them in the stands! 

53 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

#math

1 hour ago, Mic09 said:

Oh absolutely, I think they will keep quiet. But as an example, I personally know a few guys from Burton who will be coming. Not trouble makers - but I think there will likely be a fair share of them in the stands! 

Any Villa fan who has purchased a ticket for an away fan should have their membership cancelled and booking history wiped.

• Like 2

Â