Ticket Info

andykeenan

Season Ticket holders - Online from 11 September 5pm - Phone from 12 September 10am
Claret, Villan and Cub Members who attended Aston Villa v Hibernian at Villa Park - Online from 18 September 5pm - Phone from 19 September 10am
Claret, Villan and Cub Members - Online from 21 September 5pm - Phone from 22 September 10am
Supporters who attended Aston Villa v Hibernian at Villa Park - Online from 25 September 5pm - Phone from 26 September 10am
Supporters with an Aston Villa Booking History for matches before 8/9/2023- Online from 28 September 5pm - Phone from 29 September 10am

• 4 weeks later...
24 minutes ago, turvontour said:

Are this and Alkmaar genuinely nearly sold out? I don't know whether to trust the online tickets seat plan.

No they are not nearly sold out. The deadline date for season ticket holders is not up yet. Once that deadline is up a few thousand will come available. I’m holding out for better seats.

25 minutes ago, turvontour said:

Are this and Alkmaar genuinely nearly sold out? I don't know whether to trust the online tickets seat plan.

ST holders have until 16th october to reserve their seats for the Alkmaar game and 6th November for the Legia Game, therefore the online ticketing site will show those seats as unavailable until after those dates. I expect a lot of ST holders will pass on this game, I intend to get my ST seat at some point before those dates

• 4 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Thousands will come available once the season ticket deadline has passed 

Still got 10 days 

Season Ticket Holders have until Monday 6 November – 5pm to claim their own seat. 

• 2 weeks later...

A lot of Legia fans are crying 'racism' on social media because we're not giving them a 3,000 allocation. Which is not only out of AVFC's hands as it's down to UEFA not Villa, it's more than any other European visiting team would get at Villa Park. I'm also not entirely sure how a football stadia ticketing allocation not being to their liking classes as racism (I've seen a large number of Legia fans and club officials use the 'r' word to describe the treatment they received at AZ as well - which from as far as I could examine was no different to the way we were treated in Warsaw but we didn't cry about it to the extent they did - yet the week after off their main stand Legia fans unfurled a huge anti-migration banner to which I imagine the irony was lost on a lot of them and also the fact that millions of Polish migrants reside in other countries around the world), but hey ho, a number of their fans seemingly aren't the brightest...

Edited by wedge

On 18/11/2023 at 12:13, Kingman said:

How many they been given? 

Originally we have been given full away capacity. However from my information UEFA have informed Aston Villa FC that they won't make any fuss if 5% or less will be given. So at the moment we have allocated less than 1k.

Why we have been treated by AVFC differently than any other supporters visiting Villa Park that's the question which should be asked.

Â