Week 1 - Who Loves to own Chicago? This Just in, someone will have a Field day.

Tegis

That's a great result for the league in general. I doubt Toney is getting much sleep at the moment . His drops were criminal, as were there the refs in their failure to penalise Jawan Taylor who was false starting nearly every play.  

Goff is seriously underrated IMO. He isn't flashy but gets stuff done.

• Like 2

How much was that down to missing Kelce and how much was it down to the Lions I wonder. I tried to be clever bringing in Noah Gray when the news broke. Problem is I swapped him for Montgomery.

1 hour ago, Brumerican said:

Goff is seriously underrated IMO. He isn't flashy but gets stuff done.

He's shown he can be a relatively safe pair of hands under very good OCs but he is pretty limited. Panthers missed out on Ben Johnson last season as he opted to stay, can't imagine him not being a HC this time next year.

• Like 1

Chiefs got their banner-night spoiled, what a shame.
giphy.gif

On 08/09/2023 at 10:08, BOF said:

How much was that down to missing Kelce

A metric ton. He's a unicorn, as was Hill. Without those two Mahomes is still amazing and very difficult to deal with. But they are beatable because the rest of the offense is is not anything special for him to use.

On 08/09/2023 at 09:41, Brumerican said:

Jawan Taylor who was false starting nearly every play.

That was the last game we will see this allowed I think, got way to much attention on national TV. Collinsworth called him a slot receiver :lol:

• Like 1

Â