Week 1 - Who Loves to own Chicago? This Just in, someone will have a Field day.

Tegis

11 minutes ago, Tegis said:

Rodgers aside, that was one roller-coaster of a game. Allen needs a slap and stop throwing hail marys 10 times a game

To be fair I've not seen enough of him to know this but from what I have seen of Allen I'm not getting it... I'm sure the stats back it up but 2nd to 5th best QB in the NFL? I don't see that when I see him

16 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

To be fair I've not seen enough of him to know this but from what I have seen of Allen I'm not getting it... I'm sure the stats back it up but 2nd to 5th best QB in the NFL? I don't see that when I see him

Who are the five better than him? 

Mahomes 

Hurts

Burrow 

The only other two who could possibly be in that top five is Herbert and Lawrence. I think Allen is better than both of those and I'd probably take him over Burrow too.

6 minutes ago, Milfner said:

Who are the five better than him? 

Mahomes 

Hurts

Burrow 

The only other two who could possibly be in that top five is Herbert and Lawrence. I think Allen is better than both of those and I'd probably take him over Burrow too.

I've seen more of all of those 5, like I said the problem I've got is I've watched hardly any of him and when I have seen him he looks a bit more reckless than those others

Â