Weekends Football 1/3 September

andykeenan

1 hour ago, VillaJ100 said:

We were terrible but not incredibly bad, we lost a lot of games by one goal in the first half of the season so wasn't getting smashed 4-0+ every week

I get what you're saying, like we only got thrashed a handful of times all season but it was still utterly embarrassing how bad we were. I'd say considering we'd been in the top flight for 28 years it was about as bad as it could have been. Low point relegations like Derby's and Huddersfield's are understandable considering they were effectively Championship teams out of their depth but ones like ours shouldn't happen when you've been an established club for so long.

17 points, 3 Wins, 27 losses. It was a grim time to support this football club.

3 minutes ago, Villatillidie95 said:

I reckon they will play him there at parts of the season, he got a goal for them in pre season and think he was on the wing in that game 

Hasn't got the legs anymore to play further forward than LB. I remember we played him there v Watford in opening game 2021 and he barely touched the ball.

3 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Why so many championship games kicking off early? 

Sunderland-Southampton for the telly.

sha-Milwall and Swansea-Bristol because they're not nice people and the police think it's best to get it out of the way before the pubs open.

Â