Football Betting 23/24 Season

Kingman

1 hour ago, foreveryoung said:

Looks like the big wins on if you ain't cashed out. How much is the win?

I cashed around 70 mins at £2785,  Would of returned £4k if all 4 came in so well happy with that 

Edited by Kingman
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 03/10/2023 at 11:13, VillaJ100 said:

They are really stubborn in their pricing. It can work against them though. I remember in 2015-16 I made a bomb betting on Leicester to win as they were rarely the favourite, even vs. Chelsea at the end of their title winning season Chelsea were the clear favourite at the bookies.

Just mentioned it in the pre match thread but had a look at the coupon in William Hill today and Sunday's game is priced like this: Villa 4/5 Draw 12/5 West Ham 13/5.

I'd love to know how they've come to that given a) our atrocious record v them and b) West Ham have started the season very well themselves and had some good away wins already at Luton and Brighton.

A couple of weeks ago Brighton were priced at about 7/5 to beat us despite their dismal record which memorably continued.

They always say prices are fixed on what people are lumping on but I can't believe there's endless people around the country who were betting big on Brighton to beat us yet hardly anyone is doing the same for West Ham! It makes no sense based on both teams record v us since 2016. Of course we've won 10 prem home games in a row which is probably a factor....but going into Brighton we'd won 9 and also just lost to Everton in the cup.

Unless @Tomaszk is running Zaniolo and Tonali betting accounts for them.😉

10 hours ago, VillaChris said:

Just mentioned it in the pre match thread but had a look at the coupon in William Hill today and Sunday's game is priced like this: Villa 4/5 Draw 12/5 West Ham 13/5.

I'd love to know how they've come to that given a) our atrocious record v them and b) West Ham have started the season very well themselves and had some good away wins already at Luton and Brighton.

A couple of weeks ago Brighton were priced at about 7/5 to beat us despite their dismal record which memorably continued.

They always say prices are fixed on what people are lumping on but I can't believe there's endless people around the country who were betting big on Brighton to beat us yet hardly anyone is doing the same for West Ham! It makes no sense based on both teams record v us since 2016. Of course we've won 10 prem home games in a row which is probably a factor....but going into Brighton we'd won 9 and also just lost to Everton in the cup.

Unless @Tomaszk is running Zaniolo and Tonali betting accounts for them.😉

Prices fluctuate on what the market is doing, but it's from a set position.

West Ham have had a worse start to the season than Brighton (even if they've had a good start) and we've beaten Brighton 6-1 at home.  Us being marginal favourites makes complete sense.  I'd argue there's a bit of value in the draw, but those odds seem OK.

As I said earlier in the thread, I can't see how Brighton would've started at 7/5.  That would likely position them as slight favourites away from home against us which, in contrary to the West Ham odds, doesn't make sense.

22 hours ago, HanoiVillan said:

Okay, I have £5 sat in an account; what are people betting on this weekend?

Wolves, Arsenal, Sunderland... Returns around 22/1 for the Treble!.. 🍻⚽👍💰😎

5 hours ago, foreveryoung said:

Decent boost on Sky Bet. Watkin's 2 shots on target, Bowen 1 shot on target 4/1

Gone for bookings today, Think it will be filthy add a shite ref so a great combination :cheers:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Bit of value about today, All selections are around 2/1 or bigger. Collective 98/1 Acca but done the Yankee!

Fulham, Everton, West Ham, Newcastle 

X11 Bets... Doubles Upwards!..

See you at BHX 

💰💪🍻😎⚽🛫  💯🙏

• Like 1

Â