Ticket Info 

Full Details  to follow prices allocation

Sales criteria for away tickets will be the following:

i) 8+ years consecutive season ticket holder with 19 away league games from 2022/23 season

ii) Season ticket holder with 19 away league games from 2022/23 season

iii) Season ticket holder with 11+ away league games from 2022/23 season

iv) Season ticket holders

Each supporter who purchases a ticket will be required to complete a European Travel Form which details travel plans, time of arrival in the host country and accommodation details.

Once you have purchased your ticket and completed the travel form, a ticket eligibility voucher will be forwarded to you by email. You must bring a paper copy of this voucher with you to the host country, which will be exchanged for your ticket.

Your ticket(s) will be issued to you in the host country by Aston Villa staff and the address and collection details will be outlined on the ticket eligibility voucher.

Your numbered voucher along with driving licence and/or passport photo ID will be required to exchange for a match ticket. Tickets are strictly for personal use only, cannot be resold and are non-transferable.

All supporters will need to comply with our Europa Conference League Away Match policy, which includes an agreement to complete the European Travel Form no later than 48 hours prior to the fixture. If the form is not completed and submitted to the club, your ticket sale may be cancelled.

A very Gestapo-like controlled collection process. If it is Hibs I'm not sure why the same process as a PL/FA Cup/League Cup away can't be initiated? Let people obtain tickets and allow them to spend their day as they please rather than treating every fan like a criminal!

• Like 1

On 13/08/2023 at 20:35, wedge said:

A very Gestapo-like controlled collection process. If it is Hibs I'm not sure why the same process as a PL/FA Cup/League Cup away can't be initiated? Let people obtain tickets and allow them to spend their day as they please rather than treating every fan like a criminal!

Apparently this is current standard procedure for away European ties 

37 minutes ago, mattyvilla said:

I'd heard the legs may be reversed for one of the ties but who knows I've seen nothing official

It's such a rediculous format that we cant know who, where or when we are playing when the game is next week.

Do all the people who have bought tickets for the home leg realise it could be switched to next week?

31 minutes ago, turvontour said:

It's such a rediculous format that we cant know who, where or when we are playing when the game is next week.

Do all the people who have bought tickets for the home leg realise it could be switched to next week?

It is rediculous, to be fair to the club it does say date and time to be confirmed when booking

Ticket Info 

Allocation 1,078 

Prices 

Adults Over 65 & Under 18 £21.50

On Sale Dates 

Friday 18 August 3pm 8+ years consecutive Season Ticket Holders with 19 away league games from 2022/23 season & 5pm 2023/24 Season Ticket Holders with 19 away league games from 2022/23 season

Saturday 19 August 10am 2023/24 Season Ticket Holders with 11+ away league games from 2022/23 season & Noon 2023/24 Season Ticket Holders & 2pm Members 

1 minute ago, andykeenan said:

Ticket Info 

Allocation 1,078 

Prices 

On Sale Dates 

Friday 18 August 3pm 8+ years consecutive Season Ticket Holders with 19 away league games from 2022/23 season & 5pm 2023/24 Season Ticket Holders with 19 away league games from 2022/23 season

Saturday 19 August 10am 2023/24 Season Ticket Holders with 11+ away league games from 2022/23 season & Noon 2023/24 Season Ticket Holders & 2pm Members 

1000 FFs. Their away end can hold 5000. I'd be surprised if they sell out the home end given the kick off time. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, turvontour said:

1000 FFs. Their away end can hold 5000. I'd be surprised if they sell out the home end given the kick off time. 

Why?.. No word removed works up there!

Probably be on the second crate of Buckfast come 5pm  :D

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, andykeenan said:

Ticket Info 

Allocation 1,078 

Prices 

On Sale Dates 

So presumably the 20% or 3k rule of thumb doesn't apply in Europe? 

Hope we return the favour if its at each clubs discretion! 

26 minutes ago, Kingman said:

So presumably the 20% or 3k rule of thumb doesn't apply in Europe? 

Hope we return the favour if its at each clubs discretion! 

Its 5%, so we are giving them 2k.

Given their ground was about two thirds full for their last round game, and this game is a 5.45pm kick off, I would have thought it unlikely they sell out the ground. Maybe we are more of a draw than I'm giving us credit for. Could well be that our allocation increases depending on ticket sales I suppose.

Â