Hibs have put the top tier of the South open for home support so unfortunately there will be no more official tickets available for visitors. 😕  Shame as it will be interesting to see if we sell out..............so unless you can get a ticket in the home stands 😉  it will have to be watching in the boozer or hopefully BBC Scotland will pick it up if nobody else wants it??  

After the fiasco with the ticket sales on Friday there will be some home tickets available from touts .

13 hours ago, newhavenhibby said:

Hibs have put the top tier of the South open for home support so unfortunately there will be no more official tickets available for visitors. 😕  Shame as it will be interesting to see if we sell out..............so unless you can get a ticket in the home stands 😉  it will have to be watching in the boozer or hopefully BBC Scotland will pick it up if nobody else wants it??  

After the fiasco with the ticket sales on Friday there will be some home tickets available from touts .

These did go to general sale on Hibs site but sold out now it looks like.

Any Villa fans heading up to the game, feel free to visit St.Mirren FC Stadium (SMISA) which is only 5 mins from Glasgow Airport. This is where your captain was moulded. Came through the academy here, making his professional debut as a teenager and won a major honour in Scottish League Cup. Definitely think, spending some cash in the shop on some Saints merchandise, would honour SJM…lol

• Like 3

11 hours ago, wedge said:

These did go to general sale on Hibs site but sold out now it looks like.

All tickets were removed last night at 5pm. They go back on general sale today at 10.00am.

The sections in the South stand are next to the official Villa fans.

Edited by newhavenhibby

4 hours ago, Stoobs said:

Any Villa fans heading up to the game, feel free to visit St.Mirren FC Stadium (SMISA) which is only 5 mins from Glasgow Airport. This is where your captain was moulded. Came through the academy here, making his professional debut as a teenager and won a major honour in Scottish League Cup. Definitely think, spending some cash in the shop on some Saints merchandise, would honour SJM…lol

Nice ground as well👍

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, KennyC6270 said:

Day of the game....Being a Hibs home and away supporter, hope yous have a blast up here, loads pubs will be showing the game if no ticket. I'll be down next week even though im expecting Hibs to get well hammered tonight. Its all about the drink and the sing song.

Hope SUPER has a mare tonight, but just cant see it! Enjoy guys, hoping theres no trouble. Glory Glory

Will you give us a rendition of Sunshine on Leith tonight?  Is it a sellout? I am sure it will be a good game and good natured.

18 minutes ago, S-Platt said:

Will you give us a rendition of Sunshine on Leith tonight?  Is it a sellout? I am sure it will be a good game and good natured.

There is talk of singing SOL before kick off with the idea being 50 . 50  amongst Hibs fans. I doubt it will happen as apart from a pre match tribute to Ron Gordon after he died recently,  the song is played after a great result ( cup finals, beating Rangers , Celtic , Hearts etc) .........................obviously we don't sing it often 😉 but is always special when done so.

The game is sold out.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, S-Platt said:

We sing SOL at the end of games IF its a good result!! So probably not lol.

Â