Irreverentad's Fantasy Premier League 2023/24

Topic will be automatically locked at 22:59

BOF

so haaland doesn't start

in interesting news, there's been a bit of controversy over the last 24 hours or so where a few content creators brought in walker then benched him last sparking rumours that they got wind of a leak that he's benched and didn't pass the news on. lo and behold, he's on the bench.

25 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

so haaland doesn't start

in interesting news, there's been a bit of controversy over the last 24 hours or so where a few content creators brought in walker then benched him last sparking rumours that they got wind of a leak that he's benched and didn't pass the news on. lo and behold, he's on the bench.

Then on the other side they ripped when they do pass it on and it turns out to be bollocks :D 

1 minute ago, bickster said:

Then on the other side they ripped when they do pass it on and it turns out to be bollocks :D 

exactly can understand why they don't share every little bit of info they get

I haven't been this nervous about not owning a player in a long time. KDB could destroy me this evening. Everyone seems to own him. Hopefully those people sold Foden and he does the biz for me.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BOF said:

I haven't been this nervous about not owning a player in a long time. KDB could destroy me this evening. Everyone seems to own him. Hopefully those people sold Foden and he does the biz for me.

I’m in the same boat. I also brought Haaland and Ake in for a hit. So a lot is riding on this game

wanted to wait another week for haaland as didn't want to take a -4 but i have exactly the right money to downgrade saliba to schar and then upgrade archer to haaland (who is due to rise again tonight), giving me a front 3 of haaland, watkins and solanke...which isn't bad at all

1 hour ago, a-k said:

How is Haaland up to 14.2? Makes no sense.

The algo slows down price drops when a player is injured. Shitloads sold him on injury news, his price was £14.1 but only dropped to £13.9, now everyone's buying him back, he's not flagged so the price goes up faster than it fell. he may even hit £14.3 yet. It’s why I took a hit on the news that he was available because this was bound to happen by the following week.

thing is with the blanks and doubles coming up i really have to roll this week so i fear it could be another messy one coming up

after this week though, i am going to take so much pleasure in binning off sterling

3 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

Glorious week to own Foden

Y'know I was just thinking the same thing! Great minds.

• Haha 1

It saved my week to be honest. I was heading for another large red before last night. A haaland goal would have really topped things off but I can't complain

Â