F: Valencia a: Sat Aug 5 20:00

3 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

i dodnt mention goals, i didnt say he cant/didnt score goals.

im saying he is technically wooden and has poor technical ability.

I'm just wondering what parts of technical ability you're referring to... I don't know, maybe in ball control from long passes or his passes to other players perhaps. 🤔 I think his ball control to get round players is pretty good.

I hope we don’t start the season with Pau at lb. He isn’t suited to it and doesn’t look happy about it either.

Just now, robby b said:

I'm just wondering what parts of technical ability you're referring to... I don't know, maybe in ball control from long passes or his passes to other players perhaps. 🤔 I think his ball control to get round players is pretty good.

not worth discussing tbh, you think he's good in all area's, i dont, i dont think a war and peace discussion will change either of our opinions.

1 minute ago, jim said:

I hope we don’t start the season with Pau at lb. He isn’t suited to it and doesn’t look happy about it either.

Mings shouldn't lose LCB spot. Pau hasn't overly impressed pre season

• Like 1

Just now, Kiwivillan said:

Mings shouldn't lose LCB spot. Pau hasn't overly impressed pre season

I agree. I’m not entirely sure why we bought him tbh.

I’m not saying he is shite btw. Just think the money could have been better spent elsewhere. 

Just now, MaVilla said:

Diaby has been anonymous.

He looked OK in his very first game but been quiet since. Hopefully it's just a period of adjustment. 

Just now, sidcow said:

He looked OK in his very first game but been quiet since. Hopefully it's just a period of adjustment. 

maybe its like Hogan, our players just arent good enough to see his runs :P

Just now, jim said:

I agree. I’m not entirely sure why we bought him tbh.

I’m not saying he is shite btw. Just think the money could have been better spent elsewhere. 

S. Q. U. A. D.    D. E. P. T. H. 

• Like 1

Just now, Villatillidie95 said:

would like to see JPB and Tielemans come on to give us an injection of pace and guile....we have lacked that incisiveness and explosiveness today and those 2 will give us that

This, totally. 

• Like 1

Â