Weekends Football 13/14 May

andykeenan

2 hours ago, Zatman said:

Awoniyi having a Markus Allback type end of season to potentially save Forest

A very useful point for Forest. Pressure massively on Leicester now 

• Like 1

Just now, SuperTed said:

Notts County back in the football league. Justice done in the end considering their points total.

Cracking game , my nerves are shot after watching that and I don’t support either team 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

Cracking game , my nerves are shot after watching that and I don’t support either team 

Can only imagine how the County fans felt when that sausage tried to panenka his penalty! Didn’t matter in the end, thankfully for him. 

• Thanks 1

Absolutely gutted.

Notts county didn't turn up today and we had them scared the first 45. Absolute worldie should have secured it but it wasn't to be.

Edited by AVFC_Hitz
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Dodgyknees said:

Same here! And that Bostock penalty 🤦‍♂️

2 goal cushion and a moment to showboat ,  I guess had it been 3-3 I think he’d have gone for the toe poke with power 

but best player on the pitch I thought 

32 minutes ago, AVFC_Hitz said:

Absolutely gutted.

Notts county didn't turn up today and we had them scared the first 45. Absolute worldie should have secured it but it wasn't to be.

you came out flying and had county  on the rack but after the goal Chesterfield went defensive  and tried to see it out as 1-0 and but for a keeper error it would have worked , but I think had they carried on going for it they would have had that 2or 3 nil … County’s lack of a right back was there for the taking 

I think overall the right team won 

10 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

2 goal cushion and a moment to showboat ,  I guess had it been 3-3 I think he’d have gone for the toe poke with power 

but best player on the pitch I thought 

Good point, just glad they did it in the end. 

2 minutes ago, Villatillidie95 said:

Middlesbrough just hit the bar, akpom was played in with a through ball but the goalie was straight on it and deflected it onto woodwork. Shame ramsey is out but hoping archer can get on the scoresheet

Archer not seeing much of the ball at the moment. Just needs that one chance tho…

2 minutes ago, WallisFrizz said:

Archer not seeing much of the ball at the moment. Just needs that one chance tho…

Yep, just watcing him now and he is following the play and always in the right area on the last man or in the box, think it will only be a matter of time.

What a day to watch English televised football with prizes at stake!: 12-2 Coventry v Boro, 12.30-possible extra time & pens Oxford City v St Albans, 2.00-4.00 Everton v Man C, 3.30-possible extra time & pens Brackley v Kidderminster, 4.30-6.30 Arsenal v Brighton, 7.00-9.00 Bradford v Carlisle. And my wife is out!

• Like 2

Just now, Django_Zooms said:

What a day to watch English televised football with prizes at stake!: 12-2 Coventry v Boro, 12.30-possible extra time & pens Oxford City v St Albans, 2.00-4.00 Everton v Man C, 3.30-possible extra time & pens Brackley v Kidderminster, 4.30-6.30 Arsenal v Brighton, 7.00-9.00 Bradford v Carlisle. And my wife is out!

Espanyol-Barca is on ITV 4 at 8pm aswell.

Hope Kiddy get back up to National league, had a brilliant late season run.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Espanyol-Barca is on ITV 4 at 8pm aswell.

Hope Kiddy get back up to National league, had a brilliant late season run.

Fair enough, although I now live near Brackley & hope that they win, despite tripping & stumbling into this decider.

Â