April Optimism Gauge

limpid

Optimism Gauge  

60 members have voted

1. 1. Where do you think we will finish this season?

2. 2. How do you feel about this season?

• Very Optimistic
    • Optimistic
    • Average
    • Pessimistic
    • Very Pessimistic

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 07/04/23 at 22:59

Truly optimistic about the future.  

I think this season we’ll finish 9th, 10th or 11th though.  

I’d just be delighted with top half now given the start of the season, just that dreaded 11th place seems to linger around our necks with an iron fist.  I just hope we can break it over the coming weeks and cement a top half place by season close.

Think we'll catch Fulham but that's probably it for this season. Not a lot of points in it so we might catch someone else too but I doubt it.

Really excited about our future under Emery thou.

• Like 1

Obviously everyone is entitled to their own view, but how you can only feel 'average' about this season with the extraordinary change in fortune since Emery came in is frankly incredible.

We've been in CL form for pretty much half a season now since binning the fraud.

Want to change my mind after tonight. Wildly optimistic and excited. Getting my passport updated.and some euros.in the wallet. Love unai. Love this team. Love the spirit. Love Ashley Young and his shithousery. Top 4 here we come after 10 game winning spree. 

Coyvb!!!

• Like 1

10 hours ago, tommytenjobs said:

Want to change my mind after tonight. Wildly optimistic and excited. Getting my passport updated.and some euros.in the wallet. Love unai. Love this team. Love the spirit. Love Ashley Young and his shithousery. Top 4 here we come after 10 game winning spree. 

Coyvb!!!

Is something stepping you changing your mind? You should be able to amend your vote until the poll closes.

43 minutes ago, limpid said:

Is something stepping you changing your mind? You should be able to amend your vote until the poll closes.

No. I've changed my vote. You're being very literal Limpid!! 😉

Edited by tommytenjobs

44 minutes ago, tommytenjobs said:

No. I've changed my vote. You're being very literal Limpid!! 😉

I am, it's often the only way to find out if something isn't working.