Cheltenham 2023

tomav84

These are my selections so far. Marine -trainer has been all over social media saying how much he fancies it so worth a punt imo, Facile the obvious danger. Jonbon just fancy this one in the coin toss with the Mullins horse. Constitution is special, can’t really back it but just can’t wait to see it win in good style. Edwardstone I have backed on all its wins and dodged it when it fell a few races back, just fancy it to win this. Galvin I can see cruising up and winning easily, probably my biggest bet of the meeting.

Cheltenham day 1

1:30 - Marine Nationale 

2:10 - Jonbon

3:30 - Constitution Hill 

5:30 - Mister Coffey

Cheltenham day 2

3:30 - Edwardstone

4:10 - Galvin

5:30 - Encanto Bruno

Edited by AVFCDAN
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Only £2 free (cash back if you lose) bet on the first race with Sky this year, plus £5 free bet any race with PP.

I don't know anything, but gone with Fennor Cross, with a few years on this course already, as a 50/1 - 66/1 shot in the first for the £2 cash back bet.

5 minutes ago, CVByrne said:

I think Cloudy Glen is one for e/w in the 3rd

I also think Facile Vega in the opening race.

22/1 is a great price based on haydock display in feb

WillHill offering Evs on Constitution Hill (max £10) which seems good value.

They're also paying 6 places instead of 4 e/w (1/5 odds) on the 2:50 which may be decent for the long odds e/w punt.

3 hours ago, CVByrne said:

also think Facile Vega in the opening race.

I'm scratching my head as to why its as short as 13/8 and Etait Temeps is 5/1 when it beat Facile Vega 20 by Length last time out 

Both off same grade, weight, rating, distance and ground. 

Edited by Kingman

FWIW, 

Cheltenham

1330 - 14 runners, my top 3, Marine National, Facile Vega, High Definition

1410 - not bothering with a bet here - but would go for El Fabiolo or JonBon

1450 - 23 runners, stick a pin into the card. (sky bet 8 places) HappyGoLucky, Into Overdrive, The Offer, ThreeUnderFive

1530 - 7 runners, Constitution Hill 

1610 - 9 runners, Maries Rock

1650 - 21 runners, stick a pin (sky bet 6 places) Perseus Way, Sundial, Bad, Afadil, Romancero Le Dun

1730 - 10 runners, Gaillard Du Mesnil, Minella Crooner or Cool Valla

and don't forget to have a crack at itv7

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, bobzy said:

WillHill offering Evs on Constitution Hill (max £10) which seems good value.

They're also paying 6 places instead of 4 e/w (1/5 odds) on the 2:50 which may be decent for the long odds e/w punt.

B365 Doing £20 max 

I'm heading down on Friday, which has now become an annual tradition.

Utterly clueless about horse racing so will be picking up tips from here. They've never worked before but I trust you all deeply to come through this year :D 

1 hour ago, Brumerican said:

If you are doing a free bet money back thing on race one then look no further than Chasing Fire at 33/1 E/W.

Quite like the look of Strong Leader too on an e/w.

First race is fascinating to be honest.

25 minutes ago, andym said:

Betfair exchange doing money back as a free bet if you lose on the first race, as are virgin bet. Both max £10 

Believe SB are doing similar 

14 minutes ago, bobzy said:

Quite like the look of Strong Leader too on an e/w.

First race is fascinating to be honest.

Yup there's some good E/W place value down the bottom of the field .   High Definition ,  Doctor Bravo and Chasing Fire are in with a place shout and all it takes is one bad jump from a fave.

14 hours ago, AVFCDAN said:

These are my selections so far. Marine -trainer has been all over social media saying how much he fancies it so worth a punt imo, Facile the obvious danger. Jonbon just fancy this one in the coin toss with the Mullins horse. Constitution is special, can’t really back it but just can’t wait to see it win in good style. Edwardstone I have backed on all its wins and dodged it when it fell a few races back, just fancy it to win this. Galvin I can see cruising up and winning easily, probably my biggest bet of the meeting.

Cheltenham day 1

1:30 - Marine Nationale 

2:10 - Jonbon

3:30 - Constitution Hill 

5:30 - Mister Coffey

Cheltenham day 2

3:30 - Edwardstone

4:10 - Galvin

5:30 - Encanto Bruno

Good start bud!

• Like 4

Â