Tiger Woods Tampon Prank  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Tiger Woods Tampon Prank

• Funny
    • Offensive
    • Neither Funny nor Offensive
    • Funny and Offensive

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 22/02/23 at 13:46

Yeah, odd vote selections. I don't think it's funny, and it is quite offensive. I mean not outrageously burn him offensive but just in bad taste. 

I'm hardly a woke snowflake before @villarule123 falls any further asleep.

Just shouldn't have happened at all. Beyond the public golf persona I suspect Tiger Woods is probably a complete clearing in the woods. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, sidcow said:

Yeah, odd vote selections. I don't think it's funny, and it is quite offensive. I mean not outrageously burn him offensive but just in bad taste. 

Just shouldn't have happened at all. Beyond the public golf persona I suspect Tiger Woods is probably a complete clearing in the woods. 

He can thank Michael Jordan and Charles Barkley for that. They got him hooked on prostitutes and alcohol when he was still young. Went on to painkillers and what not after that. The guy is a moron but at least he's still alive after the shit he's pulled.

4 minutes ago, sidcow said:

How do you reckon? Sounds like the "offensive" option would be for you.

• Like 1

It’s just a childish “you hit a ball like a girl” jibe to a friend. Is it funny? If you’re into that kind of humour, I guess, but most of us grew out of that kind of thing after about 15 years old.

Is it offensive? Mildly, but given the state of society these days and in particular with all the stuff around misogyny this kind of backlash is to be expected. 

It’s not a joke I would have made but on the scale of the cuntish things woods has done in his life this barely even registers. 

• Like 4

17 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

I find golf is a fairly reliable tell. I like to find out quite early if people play golf.

Yep full of runts. 

Also see the "I don't really like football" brigade. Another early indicator. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, chrisp65 said:

I find golf is a fairly reliable tell. I like to find out quite early if people play golf.

Even worse are golf spectators, especially American ones. Grotesque. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Davkaus said:

The bloke's nearly 50. Imagine having that idea, thinking it's funny enough to go and get a tampon, then hanging on to it for ages until an opportune moment presented itself for his hilarious jape without thinking "Hang on, this is puerile schoolboy humour"

Rod Hull made a career of it until the ‘revenge’ 

Â