Summer Transfer Window 2023

maqroll

Only way Felix joins Barca IMO is if he bides his time for a few seasons whilst they sort out their finances - which they will being the global brand they are. If I was him I’d consider the scenario where he comes to Villa for 2 -3 seasons, rebuilds his status as an elite player, which is hanging by a thread and then leaves for Barca. Atletico won’t do them any favours and won’t sell direct to Barca IMO. He comes to us at 23 and leaves at 26/27 for a significant fee. We profit, he profits and all parties will be in a better place. Simples 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Hank Scorpio said:

Felix seems to be a complete idiot.

Stay away villa. Even if he comes he won't be committed that much is clear.

In fairness we got 100 million for the last idiot we had that wasn't as committed to Villa

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

7 minutes ago, Thug said:

Can I block all Félix news?

Im sick of this disrespectful word removed.

How has he been disrespectful? He has never mentioned us ever unless you are a big Atletico fan

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, thabucks said:

Only way Felix joins Barca IMO is if he bides his time for a few seasons whilst they sort out their finances - which they will being the global brand they are. If I was him I’d consider the scenario where he comes to Villa for 2 -3 seasons, rebuilds his status as an elite player, which is hanging by a thread and then leaves for Barca. Atletico won’t do them any favours and won’t sell direct to Barca IMO. He comes to us at 23 and leaves at 26/27 for a significant fee. We profit, he profits and all parties will be in a better place. Simples 

Problem is he’d cost a significant fee.

Let’s say he cost us £70-80m

Theres probably a 10% chance he improves his value and a 90% chance his value drops.

He’d need to be having 20 goal contributions a season to justify a price increase.  Can’t see that.

2 minutes ago, Zatman said:

How has he been disrespectful? He has never mentioned us ever unless you are a big Atletico fan

He is being disrespectful to the club that pays his wages by giving virtual blowjobs to Barcelona.

Or can it only be disrespectful if Aston Villa are involved?

Edited by Thug

9 minutes ago, Thug said:

He is being disrespectful to the club that pays his wages by giving virtual blowjobs to Barcelona.

Or can it only be disrespectful if Aston Villa are involved?

The club that have been all summer trying to get rid of him and took away his shirt number

Disrespect goes both ways

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Zatman said:

The club that have been all summer trying to get rid of him and took away his shirt number

Disrespect goes both ways

That’s not what you said tho is it?

You said ‘how’s he been disrespectful?’

not ‘why.’

Besides, my point is he doesn’t need to say anything.

’…will not consider any offers from clubs that are not in the champions league.’ After acknowledging interest from clubs in England.

Now sucking Barcelona’s balls about how he wants to play there. If there are any clubs interested in him, they should all step away and let Barcelona have first (and only) dibs.

He doesn’t NEED to say anything publicly.  

Shut your trap and conduct business behind closed doors.  You’re gonna make yourself look like a tit.

1 minute ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Appreciate his honesty, and this is what I'm trying to tell people 🤷🏾‍♂️

FB_IMG_1689719269099-min.jpg

I have no problems with those who are honest. But like Harold Varner going to Liv 

2 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Appreciate his honesty, and this is what I'm trying to tell people 🤷🏾‍♂️

FB_IMG_1689719269099-min.jpg

Doesn’t even need to be said.

it’s obvious, and anyone he begrudges any of these players is living in a fantasy world.

Anyone who pretends they wouldn’t do it, is an either lying, or has nothing to offer to anyone that would ever put them in a similar situation.

If I get an offer to boost my wages 10 fold by going to Saudi.  I’d bloody do it.

• Like 3

38 minutes ago, Zatman said:

In fairness we got 100 million for the last idiot we had that wasn't as committed to Villa

The difference is that our idiot left to win trophies.

This idiot has made it public knowledge that if he comes here, it’s literally because no other club on the planet want him.

3 minutes ago, Thug said:

The difference is that our idiot left to win trophies.

This idiot has made it public knowledge that if he comes here, it’s literally because no other club on the planet want him.

Our idiot could have been winning trophies with us if he had shown some loyalty. He got to play in two major finals with us and that was when we weren't near the position we are in now. We were the coming team in 2021 just as we are the coming team now. If he had stayed another year or two we probably would have been further on than we are now. He took the easy option with a club that has won the lotto and always come for any good player we had since 2009. Such a slap in the face what he did to us.

And our idiot was looking to get out for years before then too. Have no time for him at all.

Edited by Captain_Townsend

9 minutes ago, Captain_Townsend said:

Our idiot could have been winning trophies with us if he had shown some loyalty. We were the coming team in 2021 just as we are the coming team now.

And our idiot was looking to get out for years before then too. 

What trophies have we won?

He’s just won the treble.

But Yh, if he had stayed he’d be in the midst of something special happening now.  If only.

Regardless, we got £100m for someone who didn’t want to be here - which is a good deal

Paying a fortune for someone who doesn’t want to be here is a kick in the teeth.

If he ends up here, there’s a bad taste in fans mouth, which could’ve just been avoided by not saying ANYTHING.  Just shut your trap, and wait to see what happens.

Edit: ‘shut your trap’ is referencing Félix, not @Captain_Townsend

Edited by Thug