Jhon Durán

PieFacE

1 minute ago, Jareth said:

Would a different striker have gotten more game time this season? I think it's possible, under Emery. Jhon has really only been the last roll of the dice on a few ocassions. I can see him going, and it's a shame as he just showed what he can do. But he's only just arrived, so no hard feelings IF he is off and good luck to him at Chelsea, IF he's going there. 

We’ve seen John and Unai shouting and screaming at him at times, apparently not focussing on instructions or doing as he’s told…

Was hoping all that stuff could be ironed out but if he’s not happy and wants out… there’s little option but to move him on and get the best possible deal out of it. 

😔 

7 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

Why just Chelsea though? He’s making it fairly obvious…

That hug with Poch was concerning too… I think he’s been tapped up and it’s kind of their thing isn’t it?

Like Freddie? 

Posted (edited)

Enquiries were made and offers rejected in January too… West Ham was one of the clubs…

Who knows how long Chelsea have been after him?

Could actually seeing him playing instead of Jackson… they seem to want to put together a young side that will develop together…

Rather it didn’t happen but, if he’s not happy, he has to go and we have to get all the money we possibly can for him.

In that case, get a good deal for him and keep the likes of Luiz, Ramsey and all the others that have been suggested as part of a sale we need to make… become even stronger and buy players who want to be here and a part of our future and success.

Edited by Jas10

3 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

We’ve seen John and Unai shouting and screaming at him at times, apparently not focussing on instructions or doing as he’s told… 

Ah, he shouts at everyone. They all get it. Especially Cashy the poor dummy.

Dougie, Konsa and Buendia I've seen get real bollockings off the boss.

A quote on Duran from Emery: "I speak a lot to him because I know it is not easy to improve on Ollie Watkins"

He needs to understand why this is. What is Ollie doing you aren't Jhon? And Ollie can improve on a lot!

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, Tomaszk said:

Ah, he shouts at everyone. They all get it. Especially Cashy the poor dummy.

Dougie, Konsa and Buendia I've seen get real bollockings off the boss.

A quote on Duran from Emery: "I speak a lot to him because I know it is not easy to improve on Ollie Watkins"

He needs to understand why this is. What is Ollie doing you aren't Jhon? And Ollie can improve on a lot!

Suppose that’s fair but he was throwing his arms at him and visibly angered in the last game… even though he scored 😆

Was a game when McGinn went over to the bench to complain that he wasn’t listening or not pressing…

I dunno… would obviously prefer him to stay as long as he can focus and be happy. But this has been dragging on for a while and it’s an annoying little distraction from all the positivity and progress…

I would have a problem with any of our valued players wanting to leave right now… would be mad to really.

-

Pretty sure Cash will be replaced, he’s not up to it really… happy to keep him in the squad but it’d be difficult to reject a decent offer for him which would only further help our cause… got to boost our finances where we can and strengthen the team and squad. No one can fault his effort and dedication at least.

Edited by Jas10
  • Like 1

He's been liking Chelsea content since Jan of this year. Probably trying to angle a move. I'm sure we can find a replacement if he was sold 

What little you can piece together would seem to suggest he doesn’t seem to be overly keen on staying, for whatever reason. At the awards night he posted something about a ‘final dinner’ - now I get it, he could easily have meant last one of the season but it didn’t say that, it said final. Added to his deleting all reference to Villa on his socials earlier in the season, the links with Chelsea and this ongoing liking of Chelsea related content, yeah I can well see him leaving.

Shame as he’s got plenty of potential but he’s clearly something of a loose cannon both on and off the pitch, I wouldn’t be too upset for him to go Chelsea if he is going to leave, I think there’s as much chance he fades into obscurity there as there is him being successful.

58 minutes ago, WallisFrizz said:

Don't care how high his potential is...we don't need anyone who doesn't wanna be here...get rid.

Say is was £18m on a 5.5 year deal. That means we've got about £13m left on his amortisation. Could make a big profit IF the rumours about needing to sell a player are true.

Just now, PaulMcGrath_5 said:

Too much baggage. Sell.

What baggage, liking tweets? 

I think the important goals he scored for us far outweigh all that other noise.

1 minute ago, Keyblade said:

Liking all Chelsea tweets though...no Villa? Come on, it's disrespectful. Get rid.

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Tom13 said:

Liking all Chelsea tweets though...no Villa? Come on, it's disrespectful. Get rid.

That’s the problem… he’s creating the noise himself… 

Unless… he’s a massive genius troll? 😂

5 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

Yeah that’s it, just liking tweets, that is all I’m referring to.

Don’t be a plonker.

• Like 1

Â