Horse Racing: Jumps

Kingman

2 hours ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Won on a free bet last night, so why not. 

Big River, and at a price Rowdy Rocher. 

Get on Blacklion ante post for Saturday's Grand National trials day at Haydock. 

Was 7/2 yesterday, Will stick it a Barny Rubble with Top Notch at Ascot! 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

So you tell the thread the shortest price horse and keep the loud priced selection quiet...   bitch!  ;)

Spare of the moment bet :) I was just browsing, and saw it had a decent record at the track, so thought       sod it, and whacked a fiver on it. Then it got disqualified, but my betting account have emailed me, and said they are still paying out. It came in at 12/1. Half hour earlier it was 18s. 

3 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Spare of the moment bet :) I was just browsing, and saw it had a decent record at the track, so thought       sod it, and whacked a fiver on it. Then it got disqualified, but my betting account have emailed me, and said they are still paying out. It came in at 12/1. Half hour earlier it was 18s. 

Nice wee return either way chap.  ;)

Haydock will be interesting on Saturday.

I was going to have a wee flutter on Saturday just gone at Newbury in the big handicap race.

I fancied Remiluc e/w at 66/1 (Coral paying out on 5 places too). He loves the course and thought a little 10er e/w for a bit of interest.

Of course I forgot all about putting it on with other shit going on that day and when I checked the results on the Sunday when I remembered I was pissed to see it had finished 5th place at 33/1.

(Was as big as 80/1 with some firms before the off but they only paid you out on 4 places)

You win some, you lose some.. and even forget some.

17 minutes ago, mikeyp102 said:

Who’s going to be the gold cup winner then guys?

It won't be Coneygree.. out for the season again.

It's Native River for me, now generally 5/1 with Mite Bite an equal danger.

Edited by AvfcRigo82

12 hours ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

Nice wee return either way chap.  ;)

Haydock will be interesting on Saturday.

I was going to have a wee flutter on Saturday just gone at Newbury in the big handicap race.

I fancied Remiluc e/w at 66/1 (Coral paying out on 5 places too). He loves the course and thought a little 10er e/w for a bit of interest.

Of course I forgot all about putting it on with other shit going on that day and when I checked the results on the Sunday when I remembered I was pissed to see it had finished 5th place at 33/1.

(Was as big as 80/1 with some firms before the off but they only paid you out on 4 places)

You win some, you lose some.. and even forget some.

I picked a treble out last weekend at 33/1, but never got round to putting it on. It bloody came in :mellow: 

Well looking at Haydock it is not that very appealing with small fields/lightly raced sorts.

Wincanton not that much better so perhaps trying to find a decent winner at Ascot could be the way today.

I hate small races with 4/5 horses and short prices too.

4 minutes ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

Well looking at Haydock it is not that very appealing with small fields/lightly raced sorts.

Wincanton not that much better so perhaps trying to find a decent winner at Ascot could be the way today.

My first bet of the season today weirdly .

E/W Lucky 31 @ 20.p a line.

Sat14:25
2193.GIF

5 - Minella Daddy @ 13/2

14.25 Ascot- Keltbray Swinley Chase- Paying 3 Places

Sat15:00
362223.GIF

3 - Stowaway Magic @ 15/2

15.00 Ascot- Spring Garden Show Handicap Hurdle

Win

Sat15:35
589.GIF

2 - Cue Card @ 9/1

15.35 Ascot - Ascot Chase

Win

Sat 16:10
191951.GIF

3 - Malapie @ 9/1

16.10 Ascot

Win

Sat16:45
314308.GIF

9 - My Lady Grey @ 8/1

16.45 Ascot

3 minutes ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

Ascot is quite appealing today. 

At a price I fancy Vivas at 16/1. Also don't rule out Frodon who was superb  the other week. Holly Bush Henry is another I fancy. 

At Haydock, I fancy The Dutchman at 5/1. Blaklion is the one I'd normally go for, but he will have one eye on the  national, and won't be pushed too hard today. 

Â