E/W Terms: 1/5 Odds | 4 Places
  • 16:50 HANDICAP HURDLE 2m 4f 56y - Each Way
    Deal Destruval9/1
    E/W Terms: 1/5 Odds | 5 Places
  • 17:30 HANDICAP CHASE 2m 0f 62y - Each Way
    North Hill Harvey9/1
    E/W Terms: 1/5 Odds | 5 Places 

Also Been backing RTR (EW) since December at 33/1, 25/1, 20/1 & 16's 
    Hopefully do what Sizing John did for me last year.  
Edited by Kingman

X3 Doubles - X1 EW Treble

13:30 EVENT 2m 0f 179y - Win
           Apples Shakira2/1
  • 14:50 NOVICES' HURDLE 2m 7f 213y - Win
    Santini5/1
  • 15:30 EVENT 3m 2f 70y - Win
    Our Duke5/1 

Had a good day today. Had Connectable place at 33/1, Wholestone place at 16/1, Balko Des Flos at 12/1, and Missed Approach at  10/1. Good day after two days of naff all. 

Tomorrow I'm on... 

Flying Tiger 12/1

Santini 4/1

Definitely Red 12/1

Mite Bite/Unioniste, double 86/1

On 3/8/2018 at 21:41, andym said:

One who may be worth keeping an eye on market wise is Penhill in the Stayers Hurdle. Won the Albert Bartlett at last years festival. Lack of prep run a concern, but owned by Tony Bloom (Brighton Chairman) who is a serious gambler - if he starts getting smashed up in the betting morning of the race, you will know they think he has a great chance. Bloom landed a serious gamble with one of his horses last year (Withold in the Cesarewitch).

Well, if only i'd listened to my own advice - i wimped out of backing it in the end, :bang:

Still, a decent day with Shattered Love coming through in the 1st race

13 hours ago, Kingman said:
X3 Doubles - X1 EW Treble

13:30 EVENT 2m 0f 179y - Win
           Apples Shakira2/1
  • 14:50 NOVICES' HURDLE 2m 7f 213y - Win
    Santini5/1
  • 15:30 EVENT 3m 2f 70y - Win
    Our Duke5/1 

That is a cracking treble - I've had the same bet!

I want and hope that Native River wins the Gold Cup - everything is geared up for him to win it this year. My biggest concern is that Tizzard is having a mare of a season. Otherwise, it should be Rivers' race to win. But, if I had to throw one at him it 3oukd have to be Our Duke. He beat Presenting Percy this season and look how that won on Wednesday! 

Native River, Our Duke and Road To Respect will probably be the first three home. 

I read an article by Gordon Elliott yesterday. He gave his verdict on today's horses. He said Farclas, Duca De Thaix, Flawless Escape and Dortmund Park are his best hopes today. He's been pretty good at reviewing his horses chances this week so they might be four to get on today. 

Redicean £20 win @ 6/1 bpg

Mite Bite £20 win @ 7/2 bpg

plus £20 double on the above

Flying Tiger £20 win @ 11/1

Cousin Pete £5ew @ 40/1 bpg 1/5th odds 1,2,3,4

Edited by imavillan

3 hours ago, villarocker said:

That is a cracking treble - I've had the same bet!

I want and hope that Native River wins the Gold Cup - everything is geared up for him to win it this year. My biggest concern is that Tizzard is having a mare of a season. Otherwise, it should be Rivers' race to win. But, if I had to throw one at him it 3oukd have to be Our Duke. He beat Presenting Percy this season and look how that won on Wednesday! 

Native River, Our Duke and Road To Respect will probably be the first three home. 

I read an article by Gordon Elliott yesterday. He gave his verdict on today's horses. He said Farclas, Duca De Thaix, Flawless Escape and Dortmund Park are his best hopes today. He's been pretty good at reviewing his horses chances this week so they might be four to get on today. 

Money's come for the first 2. 

doing Mr Adjudicator on the sky money back offer for the first race

Also a couple of small stakes ew on Smaoineamh Alainn, Spiritofthegames and Brelade in the County Hurdle.

On Edwulf and Djakadam at bigger prices in the Gold Cup. Also have a £25 freebet to use on that race, haven't decided what to do with it yet. 

Gutted for Sandsend as it was finishing really well.

What a horse Native River is. Tipped him up last week as my certainty of this week. I was on him at 10s back in January as I knew he would win this race. He would have wine last year's race if Johnson had have ridden him from the front like he did today and in last year's Welsh National. He's a phenomenal horse, the way he won last season's Hennessy and to then carry top weight to victory making all in that National showed what a tremendous racehorse this is. He will win next year's Gold Cup barring injury so you can 0ut your money on him now. 

5 minutes ago, villarocker said:

He will win next year's Gold Cup barring injury so you can put your money on him now. 

It will be interesting if the ground is good next year too see how well he copes with it.

5 minutes ago, snowychap said:

Ran a stinker.

Pacha Du Polder again! Would have been three on the trot if someone other than Pendleton had ridden it two years ago.

Yeah got pulled up.

1 hour ago, villa89 said:

It will be interesting if the ground is good next year too see how well he copes with it.

if the ground is anywhere near approaching good it will be Mite Bite.....imo

Decided to back a couple of Elliott horses today which turned out to be the right ones!

Farclas and Blow By Blow. Also had a freebet on Native River (another two free bets went down on Road To Recovery and Kilultagh Vic) and a place with Top Gamble.

Not a bad day today like the first.

A bit gutted not to have spotted Top Wood as I backed it any number of times when it was with Pipe.

Â