Horse Racing: Jumps

Kingman

Main bet was antepost on Vintage Clouds after he missed the Grand National last week, drift today is a bit worrying though

Also some very small ew stakes on bigger prices - Sizing Tennessee, The Young Master, Silsol and Get On the Yager - Skeltons seem to be running well at the moment.

Corals are paying 7 places, sky, ladbrokes, boyle and betway paying 6 places.

For all you Aintree Grand National fans, I've got a system that guarantees a decent return whatever the outcome. But, only for bets placed with Bet365. 

I bet on all 40 declared runners for the race past week and was guaranteed a minimum return of £65 profit and a maximum return of £180 profit. So, whatever the outcome (unless there were three or less finishers) I knew I was guaranteed a profit. 

The key to this system is Bet365's 50% return of all bets placed on the race between the Thursday before the race and midday on the day of the race. This allowed me to place £315 in bets for my own stake of £190. I received £325 in return so a tidy profit of £135. 

PM me if you want to know more about it so you have the info for next year. 

First win since the week after Cheltenham where I won 100 quid on Clyne 10/1 at Uttoxeter. Anyway had a nice double come in today at 15/1 with Addeybb and Kemboy. 

Get your money on missed approach tomorrow, in the gold cup at Sandown. He will run the rest into the ground, imo. Blaklion being the biggest danger. 

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Any reason why it's came tumbling down from 66/1? Some places have it as low as 14s. What do you know? 

Its was 250/1 this AM pal, Went 12/1 in Ireland around 11am and stayed there.  

Any reason why it's came tumbling down from 66/1? Some places have it as low as 14s. What do you know? 

Placed... Shame missed the earlier 250/1 on offer! 

5 minutes ago, Kingman said:

Placed... Shame missed the earlier 250/1 on offer! 

Yes, just checked. You would have had a nice return off 250/1. I'll keep an eye on that one in the future. 

Edited by Rugeley Villa

1 hour ago, andym said:

Winner was 33/1 this morning and went off 9/4. Won by 14 lengths.

I suspect the result was never in doubt with the money down like that.

6/1 biggest price available this AM for the winner  mate

Yes, just checked. You would have had a nice return off 250/1. I'll keep an eye on that one in the future. 

Yeah im happy with the 33/1 for a Monday night :D

Might have been the price last night then, sportinglife noted it as a big market mover from 33/1 this morning and a few on twitter noted it had opened at that price to.

Nice place with yours!

1 hour ago, andym said:

Might have been the price last night then, sportinglife noted it as a big market mover from 33/1 this morning and a few on twitter noted it had opened at that price to.

Nice place with yours!

If you go on oddschecker for that race then click on the name of the horse, It then opens up anther page and you can see what time and with what firm when the moneys come. 

PP, BF and Boyals are the most notable with irish market movers. The graph for this market went crazy between 10 and 11am.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

When prices come down like a tonne of bricks, I'm always intrigued, and suspicious. 

Especially when its a weekday bumper race in Ireland...

Although apparently the same trainer won this race last year with Summerville Boy, who went on to win the Supreme at Cheltenham

Just now, andym said:

Especially when its a weekday bumper race in Ireland...

Although apparently the same trainer won this race last year with Summerville Boy, who went on to win the Supreme at Cheltenham

That could be it then. 

Â