Match Ticket Pricing

ender4

Matchday adult ticket prices:

Category A - £59 / £54.50 / £50.50 / £41.50 (4 zones in stadium)

Category B - £44 / £39.50 / £36.50 / £35

Category C scrapped in line with their simplification of pricing. 

Kids can't book tickets in Zone 1 similar to last year.

• Shocked 1

1 minute ago, The Fun Factory said:

35 quid for the cheapest match day adult ticket? Cheez.

Pretty brutal. Even last season you could get tickets in lower North for 25 quid for half the league fixtures.

Not sure we'll be selling out for likes of Southampton on a September Friday night if we have 2-3k tickets on general sale (especially if they only take one tier of their allocation in the Witton).

Fair enough club saying our matchday prices are cheaper than likes of Leicester/Wolves. One has won league title, FA cup and make quarters and SF of euro competition in last six seasons, Wolves also finished 7th twice and also played european QF.

That's the bar for us in next five years given we won't be reducing prices from this level.

10 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Pretty brutal. Even last season you could get tickets in lower North for 25 quid for half the league fixtures.

Not sure we'll be selling out for likes of Southampton on a September Friday night if we have 2-3k tickets on general sale (especially if they only take one tier of their allocation in the Witton).

Fair enough club saying our matchday prices are cheaper than likes of Leicester/Wolves. One has won league title, FA cup and make quarters and SF of euro competition in last six seasons, Wolves also finished 7th twice and also played european QF.

That's the bar for us in next five years given we won't be reducing prices from this level.

Given that we have sold out the season tickets and have a large waiting list even with the price jump I presume the club is confident that we will sell out every game. If we don't then spending £100 million in expanding the ground doesn't make a huge amount of sense.

30 minutes ago, ender4 said:

Matchday adult ticket prices:

Category A - £59 / £54.50 / £50.50 / £41.50 (4 zones in stadium)

Category B - £44 / £39.50 / £36.50 / £35

Category C scrapped in line with their simplification of pricing. 

Kids can't book tickets in Zone 1 similar to last year.

Abhorrent pricing structure when you factor in the facilities ( half the women's shitters don't work in DE I am told most weeks) , the fact you can barely get a pie or a drink in most stands unless you want to miss 10 minutes of the game, the transport is horrific, the match day experience is really poor.

Maybe fix all that before you rip people off.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, rodders0223 said:

Abhorrent pricing structure when you factor in the facilities ( half the women's shitters don't work in DE I am told most weeks) , the fact you can barely get a pie or a drink in most stands unless you want to miss 10 minutes of the game, the transport is horrific, the match day experience is really poor.

Maybe fix all that before you rip people off.

To confirm, as I am not totally sure...

Do you think the club is ripping people off? Haven't seen you mention it in about 10 threads, most days, over the past month or so.

Cheers.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

31 minutes ago, The Fun Factory said:

Given that we have sold out the season tickets and have a large waiting list even with the price jump I presume the club is confident that we will sell out every game. If we don't then spending £100 million in expanding the ground doesn't make a huge amount of sense.

Was same last season. Don't think we sold any of the upper tier for Norwich game above their fans (perhaps there was late sending back of that block of tickets) and OBE has pointed out before that most of the tickets on offer for matches now that are non season ticket are placed up in Trinity wings or corners of Holte end so up to people if they want to go on their own and sit in less desirable parts of the ground.

I actually did that for the Norwich game, think ticket was only 22 quid and it was a restricted view one in that odd little corner of the Holte where the seats are always empty (Witton side). You can't see one corner flag at the far end but in you can still see all the other areas of the pitch.

No idea what that ticket would cost this season. Not going to Everton game anyway as going to Bloodstock festival that day but will be curious to see prices of restricted view seats this season.

7 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Was same last season. Don't think we sold any of the upper tier for Norwich game above their fans (perhaps there was late sending back of that block of tickets) and OBE has pointed out before that most of the tickets on offer for matches now that are non season ticket are placed up in Trinity wings or corners of Holte end so up to people if they want to go on their own and sit in less desirable parts of the ground.

I actually did that for the Norwich game, think ticket was only 22 quid and it was a restricted view one in that odd little corner of the Holte where the seats are always empty (Witton side). You can't see one corner flag at the far end but in you can still see all the other areas of the pitch.

No idea what that ticket would cost this season. Not going to Everton game anyway as going to Bloodstock festival that day but will be curious to see prices of restricted view seats this season.

Norwich was a one off though wasn't it. They were almost relegated by then and had given up even for £30 away tickets.

I think asking over 40 quid for a premium match in the North Stand is a bit much though.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, The Fun Factory said:

Norwich was a one off though wasn't it. They were almost relegated by then and had given up even for £30 away tickets.

I think asking over 40 quid for a premium match in the North Stand is a bit much though.

I meant more if there are thousands on season ticket list I assume some of them would've been offered the 1.5k tickets in Upper witton which remained unsold and empty for the match (unless there's some obscure rule that you can't resell tickets if away fans don't take them up).

Do all away fans still pay 30 quid? Bit odd our minimum price is 35 quid for those who'll be sitting in lower and upper Witton next to them.

3 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

I meant more if there are thousands on season ticket list I assume some of them would've been offered the 1.5k tickets in Upper witton which remained unsold and empty for the match (unless there's some obscure rule that you can't resell tickets if away fans don't take them up).

Do all away fans still pay 30 quid? Bit odd our minimum price is 35 quid for those who'll be sitting in lower and upper Witton next to them.

I'm not aware of one, but having their fans sitting directly below us might be a potential issue to the PL, as they probably fear we'd do this every time that we had the opportunity:rolleyes::

image.jpeg.d86d8db2d4f5db22480c3e59aa45c99b.jpeg

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, VillaChris said:

Yes it will be £30 away ticket prices for at least  the next 3 seasons. It is getting to the stage that these tickets are almost half the price of what a home fan would pay for.  

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, VillaChris said:

Yes, those tickets were NOT put on sale for home fans against Norwich.

I believe there is some rule that you can’t sell those tickets to away fans due to segregation concerns.

Anyone managed to grab a ticket for the Everton game? I could barely ever get tickets last season but bit the bullet and got a membership and managed to bag some for Everton. Still very difficult to get two tickets side by side even with memberships though so I’m glad I took the plunge and got one! 

5 minutes ago, CLARETANDBLUEFOXY said:

Anyone managed to grab a ticket for the Everton game? I could barely ever get tickets last season but bit the bullet and got a membership and managed to bag some for Everton. Still very difficult to get two tickets side by side even with memberships though so I’m glad I took the plunge and got one! 

I did. Was straight online at 5pm, couldn’t get 2 tickets together in any of my usual spots (either middle ish of Trinity Lower or middle ish of Trinity upper, I think blocks C3 or B3), I presume loads of sth have relocated. So we’ve got 2 tickets in B7 which is apparently a family zone in the middle tier of Trinity but to the side near the tunnel. Not sat there before, hope it’s a decent view. Facilities can’t be much worse than Trinity upper.

K4 Holte End seemed to have quite a few available tickets initially so might try there next time. 

3 minutes ago, WallisFrizz said:

I did. Was straight online at 5pm, couldn’t get 2 tickets together in any of my usual spots (either middle ish of Trinity Lower or middle ish of Trinity upper, I think blocks C3 or B3), I presume loads of sth have relocated. So we’ve got 2 tickets in B7 which is apparently a family zone in the middle tier of Trinity but to the side near the tunnel. Not sat there before, hope it’s a decent view. Facilities can’t be much worse than Trinity upper.

K4 Holte End seemed to have quite a few available tickets initially so might try there next time. 

Yeah I must admit, I was so shocked at how little seats there were together. I was on dead on five like you and I was clicking away manically trying to find something 😂😂 gonna be a great day though - first home game of the start of the Gerrard revolution! Atmosphere will be FAB! 

4 minutes ago, CLARETANDBLUEFOXY said:

Yeah I must admit, I was so shocked at how little seats there were together. I was on dead on five like you and I was clicking away manically trying to find something 😂😂 gonna be a great day though - first home game of the start of the Gerrard revolution! Atmosphere will be FAB! 

I had a fear it was going to sell out whilst I was dithering looking at different blocks so I just clicked on the first two I could find together and am hoping for the best. What a bun fight! But yes I’m looking forward to it, can’t wait.

• Like 1

Just got my Everton ticket, still on last years’ membership. Just need to find some flights over now.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, CLARETANDBLUEFOXY said:

Loads of availability in the Trinity upper A3/4

Â