Irreverentad's Fantasy Premier League 2022/23

Rds1983

just did a last min panic transfer of nunez to toney for a -4. nunez rumoured out for 3 weeks and toney confirmed starting vs an injury hit bournemouth with some nice fixtures coming up

40 minutes ago, Farlz said:

Well any Rashford TCs are absolutely feasting. Wish I had the bottle. 

I hate this chip tbh, I’m just glad to get it out the way more than anything. 

there was definitely an element of that to me playing it this week

• Like 1

So with Martial back to his lazy ass best, and Wout the veg horse in at 6.0m who's gonna do it? I think it's getting to the stage where you've to carefully pick your 3 United assets. They're all undervalued. Rashford, Shaw, Weghorst and if he continues the way he's going, even Bruno will be undervalued. And DDG at 4.9. I'm currently on Shaw, Martial & Rashford but I think I'll be on a different combo of 3 soon enough.

3 hours ago, BOF said:

So with Martial back to his lazy ass best, and Wout the veg horse in at 6.0m who's gonna do it? I think it's getting to the stage where you've to carefully pick your 3 United assets. They're all undervalued. Rashford, Shaw, Weghorst and if he continues the way he's going, even Bruno will be undervalued. And DDG at 4.9. I'm currently on Shaw, Martial & Rashford but I think I'll be on a different combo of 3 soon enough.

i have martial now, but really don't know what to do about him. i have the same 3 as you. looking at his fixtures after arsenal, i'll probably keep him. i think WW  will be more of an impact sub than a starter

additional: good chance of a man u DGW in GW22 apparently. palace and leeds both at home

Edited by tomav84

8 hours ago, BOF said:

Currently have De Gea and Rashford, looking for a third but unsure where to go or who to replace if I'm completely honest

But my first priority maybe to replace Mitro as he surely can't be on pens any longer but unless forced to I'm not making any transfers this week

Yeah I'm rolling my FT as well I think. I'd like to get rid of Martial as he's shit but seems pointless with another probable double coming up.

I need to get Odegaard and/or Saka in as well some time soon

1 hour ago, BOF said:

Part of me says roll. Part of me says this is the stage of the season where some aggressive hits can work well.

there's a lot of non-PL football to be played before the GW22 deadline and we'll also know who has a blank in GW25. 2 transfers will be needed IMO

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

there's a lot of non-PL football to be played before the GW22 deadline and we'll also know who has a blank in GW25. 2 transfers will be needed IMO

Definitely my thoughts with rolling the transfer

Plus its closer to the end of the transfer window and there may be new players to consider