Forgotten Footballer (Game)

Tom13

49 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

Yup, got that one without a clue :D

Spoiler

I actually didn't as it entered my mind that it could be Lee Carsley! I took the nationality clue to confirm, but I should have just guessed, as it looks like you don't lose any points for an incorrect guess (although you only have two).

Had to use a clue (team played for the longest)

Spoiler

Initial thought was Matt Elliott of Leicester. 

12 minutes ago, Hornso said:

It must have just changed, because the bloke I got does not look like Lee Carsley 😂

Think it changes midnight in whatever timezone the host is from as a different player now

19 minutes ago, Hornso said:

It must have just changed, because the bloke I got does not look like Lee Carsley 😂

Just did it. Couldn't be much more different 😂😂

• Haha 1

I had a fairly good idea from the pic, but decided to use a clue to confirm before using a guess. Which annoyed me, as I had it bang on in the first place. 

18 hours ago, UpTheVilla26 said:

I went for Carsley too then realised who it was. 

To be fair, I think even their mothers would have struggled to tell Gravesen and Carsley apart back in the day. 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, El Zen said:

To be fair, I think even their mothers would have struggled to tell Gravesen and Carsley apart back in the day. 

Obviously Real Madrid didn't 😉

• Haha 1

Fuming with today's. Without spoiling, I was somehow fixated on the other player of that nationality in the same position, who also "surprisingly" played for that club (who wasnt even searchable) and became blinded to the actual answer

Edited by StewieGriffin
  • Like 1

45 minutes ago, StewieGriffin said:

Fuming with today's. Without spoiling, I was somehow fixated on the other player of that nationality in the same position, who also "surprisingly" played for that club (who wasnt even searchable) and became blinded to the actual answer

I’d say I did the same 

Spoiler

If yours was Hierro?

Â