Midweek Football 25/28 April

andykeenan

Just now, KAZZAM said:

City and Liverpool are the new Barce&Real Madrid. I'll be shocked if they dont dominate and win the Champs league atleast 4/5 times in the next 5 years. 

Yes English clubs are starting to dominate europe and if city buy haaland god help the rest

4 hours ago, Django_Zooms said:

Looking good for another televised 7-2 on May 10, if they play as in this first half.

I don't think we have the manager for that unless you mean 7-2 for Liverpool 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, PaulC said:

Yes English clubs are starting to dominate europe and if city buy haaland god help the rest

In the last 10 years has been 6 Spanish winners, 2 English and Bayern Munich twice 

Hardly English dominance

10 hours ago, Zatman said:

In the last 10 years has been 6 Spanish winners, 2 English and Bayern Munich twice 

Hardly English dominance

yes I dont mean that far back, i meant the last two or three years.

Man's had a buy back clause, even with death. Was reported as having died a couple hours ago, now reported as alive. Lol

Agent Mino Raiola angry amid false reporting of death

https://www.espn.com/soccer/zlatan-ibrahimovic/story/4652885/mino-raiola-angry-amid-false-reporting-of-death

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, VillaJ100 said:

Moyes talking shite in the media about how West Ham are 'where they should be'. By what metric he's working that out I've no idea

Everybody is where they should be at this stage of the season.

13 minutes ago, Genie said:

I’d swap Ings and Watkins for him

If Roma want Luiz there's probably a deal there + 20m.

Does he really want to come back though? Think he's been in a few England squads this season so not like his world cup place is in danger given the state Calvert Lewin and other back up CFs are in.

15 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

If Roma want Luiz there's probably a deal there + 20m.

Does he really want to come back though? Think he's been in a few England squads this season so not like his world cup place is in danger given the state Calvert Lewin and other back up CFs are in.

He’s a level above us now so won’t be coming any time soon.

Â