2022-23 predictions, FA, trades and general chat

Tegis

5 minutes ago, NoelVilla said:

What? It isn't the league that has given him a suspension? Or they ask a judge to figure out a suspension for them?

its part of the new player agreement, it has to go to an independent panel for a recommendation first

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, Xela said:

Just shows how mental the Browns were for trading for him. 

Again my limited understanding of this - And that they structured his deal in way that if he does miss this entire season it doesn't impact his money too much, the weighting of the contract anticipates him missing games this year but him still being paid 

On 05/08/2022 at 19:50, villa4europe said:

Again my limited understanding of this - And that they structured his deal in way that if he does miss this entire season it doesn't impact his money too much, the weighting of the contract anticipates him missing games this year but him still being paid 

I think that is correct, as there was lots of Twitter talk or reports about how if he misses the 6 games from the initial suspension it results in him losing bugger all $.

• Like 1

will be heavily linked to the chargers due to staley loving his exes and the chargers not being great at LB

too much money let alone what they'd have to give up for the trade

but at the same time dont want him rocking up somewhere else in the AFC West

• Like 1

Anyone watch Hard Knocks this week?  Best hour of Lions football in my lifetime.  I'm all in on this coaching staff.  Not expecting us to win anything more than 5-6 games this season, but for the first time in my lifetime, I'm confident that we have the right GM/Coaching team combo to build us into something special.  

24 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Looking forward to Roger Godle making sure the broncos get some bullshit calls this year 

Ultimate bitch-slap in mispronouncing the comish name. "Bow to me minions" :D

Â