Rearranged?

chappy

Fee free to delete this mods as it is unconfirmed (and unlikely in my opinion) - but if you go on to your account on the ticketing website and select tickets, this game is listed as Wednesday 12th Jan 8pm. I think unlikely as we play in the cup 48 hours previously.

Can anyone confirm? It might be that our (poor) ticketing system can't cope with leaving it "postponed" and has to have a date inserted and someone made one up.

Nothing on BBC nor OS.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/01/2022 at 14:08, The Fun Factory said:

Following on from our traditional defeat to United in the cup couldn't we play this on the 4th round weekend in February? 

I think we did this years ago under MON versus Blackburn?

I reckon this is highly likely as Burnley have 3 or 4 postponed games to squeeze in 

• Thanks 1

On 11/01/2022 at 14:08, The Fun Factory said:

Following on from our traditional defeat to United in the cup couldn't we play this on the 4th round weekend in February? 

I think we did this years ago under MON versus Blackburn?

We did it last season against Newcastle.

You'd think we'd have heard by now if they were pencilling it in though.  Are any of Burnley's other games in hand against teams already eliminated?

Word on Twitter that some rearranged games will be announced today. There’s somebody claiming that Burnley vs Watford might be rearranged for that FA Cup weekend though. We shall see. Might end up playing Leeds twice in a week…

1 hour ago, chappy said:

Word on Twitter that some rearranged games will be announced today. There’s somebody claiming that Burnley vs Watford might be rearranged for that FA Cup weekend though. We shall see. Might end up playing Leeds twice in a week…

The TV fixtures are apparently being released today for March/April 

Can see our games against West Ham and Arsenal being moved in March and wouldn’t be surprised if they move them all in April 

2 hours ago, chappy said:

confirmed burnley v watford is that weekend. Perhaps we'll play Leeds then.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Maybe we're just skipping this one this season...

Postponed last last minute, forgotten about for nearly four months and no word since.

Longest ever time for a match to be rescheduled?!

On 02/04/2022 at 10:36, jackbauer24 said:

Maybe we're just skipping this one this season...

Postponed last last minute, forgotten about for nearly four months and no word since.

Longest ever time for a match to be rescheduled?!

Probably be played at a time Skyscum can have a Super Spunkday Extravaganza