Tickets

ender4

I won't be able to make this one as I will be in Las Vegas....I can't resell the season ticket until the game is sold out right? If it is £53 then that is an obscene amount and I am surprised at that as the club is usually fairly decent when it comes to individual match tickets. £53 isn't right at all

Just now, rodders0223 said:

Literally 54 quid for the seat next to me season ticket for a restricted view in a Doug Ellis seat where you can't even get a pie at HT.

Ohhhhh I didn’t realise that.  I thought just the central block in Trinity were the highest price tickets!

On 26/11/2021 at 21:21, The Fun Factory said:

It is because it is televised and at a ridiculous kick off time of 8.15 which could be too late with families going, or people living outside the Birmingham area reliant on public transport.

The trains have been an absolute disgrace on Saturday 3pm's, It will be absolute carnage at 22.30pm and same on Sunday at 19.00pm, 

Something seriously needs looking at the piss poor management and lack of planning/organisation 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, rodders0223 said:

Disgusting

The thing is they would have made the decision to make this a Cat A at start or the season probably without considering the day and time of the game.  If this game was on a Friday or weekend it would have sold out ages ago.

Its maybe something the club needs to consider going forward. 

• Like 1

I dont agree with the moaning about the most expensive seats in the ground being £50 against Man City. I'm sure Blues charge about £30-35 most weeks and tickets in Solihull Moors division are generally £15-£20. The cost of all event tickets has gone up ridiculously in the last 5 years, and I'd say if anything Villa ticket prices generally havent kept up with the increases. 

It’s pricey but that’s premier league football for you. There’s a few clubs who are more expensive than villa though.  What we reckon ? Over 41k there tonight for a late midweek kick off and on tv. Surprised it hasn’t sold out, but still a cracking turn out . 

Â