Weekends Football 1/3 October

andykeenan

5 minutes ago, Genie said:

They should use biased fans from his old club instead :D 

Yeh or ones who have come out supporting him even though he has left. Here's some stats for you 1 goal 1 assist in 7 games.

Man city: 21/22

1 assist per 585 mins

1 goal per 585 mins

Aston Villa: 20/21

1 assist per 218 mins

1 goal per 364 mins

Lets factor in hes playing with better players (KDB,Bernado,Mahrez etc) so he should be playing better and he's been poor. 

Also I only said he didnt look a 100 mill player in today's game which he didn't and he got hooked because he was poor.

3 minutes ago, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

Thats what they will be for a while. They have the likes of Luuk De Jong and Martin Braithwaite starting for them regularly

It was more the defence, atletico just played simple triangles around them and got in, no shape at all, fullbacks stepping way out, busquets not covering dropping in or tracking runners, pique playing 10m deeper than every one else 

3 minutes ago, KAZZAM said:

Yeh or ones who have come out supporting him even though he has left. Here's some stats for you 1 goal 1 assist in 7 games.

Man city: 21/22

1 assist per 585 mins

1 goal per 585 mins

Aston Villa: 20/21

1 assist per 218 mins

1 goal per 364 mins

Lets factor in hes playing with better players (KDB,Bernado,Mahrez etc) so he should be playing better and he's been poor. 

Also I only said he didnt look a 100 mill player in today's game which he didn't and he got hooked because he was poor.

I’m not supporting him blindly, he’s doing alright. His thread will be getting a 20 page bump now about how he shouldn’t have left, like a jealous ex.

If you’re comparing against a full season you should allow more than a handful of games. I expect the goals and assists will rise as the season goes on.

32 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

How on earth does Milner stay on there!?!?

Man City win that game if the ref has any bottle. What an absolutely brilliant game of football though. 

Just now, Genie said:

I’m not supporting him blindly, he’s doing alright. His thread will be getting a 20 page bump now about how he shouldn’t have left, like a jealous ex.

If you’re comparing against a full season you should allow more than a handful of games. I expect the goals and assists will rise as the season goes on.

Yeh well i originally said he didnt look a 100 mill player vs Liverpool. And he was poor and didnt score didnt assist and was hooked early for Sterling. 

Yet according to your reply it was quite the opposite?

'It would be less annoying if it were true. ' 

Is what you said so?

16 minutes ago, KAZZAM said:

Yeh well i originally said he didnt look a 100 mill player vs Liverpool. And he was poor and didnt score didnt assist and was hooked early for Sterling. 

Yet according to your reply it was quite the opposite?

'It would be less annoying if it were true. ' 

Is what you said so?

In general his performances for City have been good, as the various ratings websites concur. He’s more than held his own this season despite still settling into a new club.

I look at FotMob a lot for general fixture, scores and ratings and they have him rated very high so far.

He was City’s highest rated player prior to today. 

He was quiet today though i’ll give you that, even if you predicted it after a third of the game. 

7 minutes ago, The Fun Factory said:

Until La Liga decide they can't afford to have a average Barcelona side and change the rules again.

Maybe, but I reckon if they were gonna do something like that they’d have done it already to keep Messi in the league.

• Like 1

Â