Weekends Football 1/3 October

andykeenan

21 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

As for Aubamayang....now know what Arteta is so against playing him up top. I saw Jimmy Kodj doing more for the side than that wet fart.

As soon as he got his fat new contract, his performances dropped 50% overnight. 

1 hour ago, rjw63 said:

I remember seeing him as a 15 year old at Villa Park in a youth game. Gobby little prick even then. His dad should have smacked him in the teeth a few times.

I sat behind his dad at a youth game at Villa Park, they're very much cut from the same cloth.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, rodders0223 said:

Brighton ground like a morgue. I've seen more enthusiastic Sunday league sidelines.

Lmao, oh mate you really need to head down there then, complete opposite of a morgue, they don’t shut up! 😂

Bernardo Silva's moment of genius in the first half - woof. Some of the best individual football I've seen in a long time. Danced through 5 Liverpool players, lovely turns and tricks, and then a great through-ball.

Meanwhile the game has passed Gresford by, he looks a bit lost in this City setup.

City should be winning comfortably though, if not for Alisson I'd say they would be.

37 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

Okay Brentford doing well, but Thomas Frank getting so far up his own arse, not keen myself. Someone needs to bring them back down to earth, won't be us though, we are too nice to them.

They are the Sheffield United/Leeds/Wolves for this season.

Wouldn't surprise me to see them struggle more next season.

Â