Man City

TRO

5 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

It helps when you spend 50m per player.

It does....but they have had their dull spells in the past.

their workrate too is incredible.

it does help, whe you can invest what they do, but the coaching is off the page.

when you see the talent they have they would be forgiven for being lax....but their application and industry, is on another planet.

7 minutes ago, Wainy316 said:

Amazing team but I struggle to get excited about them.  Just a big pile of meh.  It’s a complete an utter soulless non event everytime they win a trophy.

I kind of feel the same. I watch them and admire their technical brilliance, but there's something a bit rote and mechanical about it all, it doesn't excite me in the same way as watching some other top teams.

47 minutes ago, TRO said:

There touch is simply sublime.

They strike the ball on the run, with unbelieveable accuracy......this team is special alright.

incredible team on tonights performance.

Yes they may have spent a stack of money on players but they are so well coached. I think Pep is out on his own. Klopp did well to challenge their dominance but I can see them winning every game now until the end of the season. 

57 minutes ago, TRO said:

There touch is simply sublime.

They strike the ball on the run, with unbelieveable accuracy......this team is special alright.

incredible team on tonights performance.

And what does not say about us, we are the only team in recent months to give them a game And would’ve had three points maybe  on another occasion. I know they were the better team but it did show you how good we can be

51 minutes ago, Wainy316 said:

Amazing team but I struggle to get excited about them.  Just a big pile of meh.  It’s a complete an utter soulless non event everytime they win a trophy.

It's why I dont really mind them winning things. Rather them than Liverpool, Man U etc. as Man City success doesnt really register with me, it's just so money orientated. The endless purchase of £50 mil defenders.

Even their fans are bored of it now. it must be weird going to cup finals each season looking to avoid a potential banana skin defeat.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, turvontour said:

It's why I dont really mind them winning things. Rather them than Liverpool, Man U etc. as Man City success doesnt really register with me, it's just so money orientated. The endless purchase of £50 mil defenders.

Even their fans are bored of it now. it must be weird going to cup finals each season looking to avoid a potential banana skin defeat.

Yeah even United's dominance wasn't this thorough. They had legit competition for trophies every season. Apart from a Liverpool scare 2 seasons ago, and the defensive capitulation of last season, it's been largely uncontested for Pep's City. They've thrown about 500m at the defence and finally solved that now though!