2021-22 predictions, FA, trades and general chat

Tegis

1 hour ago, Xela said:

Wonder if the Browns will move on from Baker. 

From ESPN yesterday…

GM Andrew Berry: Cleveland Browns “fully expect” Baker Mayfield to be starting QB, rebound in 2022.

FWIW

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Xela said:

Wonder if the Browns will move on from Baker. 

i would expect that Murray at the cardinals is about to set the bar for QB wages

and then baker is going to shoot for the stars....and he wont get there, he's not at that level

but at the same time they'll bring him back for next year 

Broncos have second interviews with Kevin O’Connell of the Rams, Nathaniel Hackett of the Packers and Dan Quinn of the Cowboys. One of them is a boring re-thread.....

8 hours ago, tonyh29 said:

Dennis Allen could be off to the Bears ..meanwhile Payton might not be coming back next season ... With the QB issue as well could be turbulent times in New Orleans 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Xela said:

Don't like 17 game regular seasons. Can GTFO. Needs to be an even number! 

Going to 18 seems far more likely than reverting back to 16 which would be crazy when you consider the current OT rules palava. 

Having an uneven amount of home and away games is just needless and wrong.  It wouldn't be so bad if the bottom teams all got the extra home game but they don't even do it that way.

• Like 1

So will our new HC be able to hack it? Or are we destined to remain irrelevant for a few more years? Do we want his QB following him? Or do we pick a QB in the draft? This and more questions soon!

4 hours ago, BOF said:

So will our new HC be able to hack it? Or are we destined to remain irrelevant for a few more years? Do we want his QB following him? Or do we pick a QB in the draft? This and more questions soon!

The story around his QB following him will drag out and be boring as **** 

I doubt Hackett takes the job unless he was given assurances he could bring his guy with him to play QB.

It's a massive opportunity for Bortles.

Personally I'd like to see Denver trade up to the first spot and  land a franchise guy in an absolutely  loaded QB class .  

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Brumerican said:

Personally I'd like to see Denver trade up to the first spot and  land a franchise guy in an absolutely  loaded QB class .  

Brock Purdy has a quarterbacky name, we'll take him

Â