2021-22 predictions, FA, trades and general chat

Tegis

3 minutes ago, Tegis said:

Already saw that on Reddit and took advantage, thanks.

Did take up your idea and get a DT jersey though to add to my small collection (Von & Peyton). First Broncos legend in my supporting years (started watching in Shanahan's final season). 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, villa4europe said:

what records were broken last night / this season with the extra game?

i know herbert got the chargers single season record for yards, TDs and receptions

Herbert traded to the Browns would be nice ;)

7 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

Herbert traded to the Browns would be nice ;)

Wearelaughing.gif

Adds some experience to shake off the weird games like vs broncos, still needs a bit of help on the PL (bulaga is finished) and the sky is the limit, the 4th down lasers are mental 

Chargers are the worst team in the NFL for drops too (as well as run defence and for most the season special teams) 

NFL posted the answer to my question themselves 

Watt equalled the sack record, waddle broke the rookie reception record, Herbert overtook marino for most TDs in a players first 2 seasons, jefferson has the most receiving yards after 2 seasons, gronk has the most 100 yard games for a TE

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Tegis said:

And WTF????? He's turned them around. Actually a respectable place at the moment. Dont get that one at all

yeah pats are still the pats and the bills are a very good team, finished 1 game short of the playoffs with a QB they still havent seen the best of, its a strange decision

he'll get another HC job next year

Â