2021-22 predictions, FA, trades and general chat

Tegis

4 minutes ago, Brumerican said:

Corral's OK.  if you need a gunslinger in a shootout.

I saw that he got dinged in the bowl-game, will he last to the second round?

Just now, Tegis said:

I saw that he got dinged in the bowl-game, will he last to the second round?

I've always found it pointless guessing rounds until after the Senior Bowl and combine but there are at least 5 teams who must be considering a new QB and maybe only 4 guys who may be decent enough to make it   (Pickett , Howell, Willis and Corral)  

I think all 4 go first round but have no clue as to what order or when they go .

I don't think any of Hutchinson, Thibodeaux or Neal are worth the 1st pick so I'd prefer us to try and trade down for Kyle Hamilton (Genuine stud) and maybe trade back up again for Wilson/Olave or Dotson (all 3 are fantastic) .  

We (Jax) just have to hope one or two of these QB's create some kind of buzz in the next few months which is usually the case.

• Like 1

If the leaks are to be believed, looks like Washington's new name will be the Washington Commanders.

Meh, could be worsem I would have liked Hogs, but at least it's not Wolves. Would have gotten some funny looks telling people that I was a Villa & Wolves fan..

3 hours ago, JoshVilla said:

If the leaks are to be believed, looks like Washington's new name will be the Washington Commanders.

That was one hell of a zoom-in from the helicopter. Bet the lens was dirt cheap.....

Â