2021-22 predictions, FA, trades and general chat

Tegis

2 hours ago, tonyh29 said:

In a shock to nobody , Dennis Allen gets the Saints gig 

wonder who he will attract for QB ..suspect it means we are sticking with Winston though 

Wild guess here, but I think you'll do a complete reset here. Clean up the cap, tank a bit, and go for a top QB in 2023

49 minutes ago, Tegis said:

Wild guess here, but I think you'll do a complete reset here. Clean up the cap, tank a bit, and go for a top QB in 2023

Not sure we could tank enough to beat the Jags and Jets to the top drafts 

cap space is pretty dire though and wonder if its why SP jumped ship , might have to start trading the likes of Thomas  dare I say it Kamara , assuming he isn't in prison :( 

9 hours ago, tonyh29 said:

Couple of games being played in Munich and Frankfurt over the next few seasons , presumably with the London games staying as well ?

the official NFL article says 5 international games in 2022, 1 in munich 1 in mexico 2 spurs 1 wembley

edit - i told the rams fan about it in the office...he's flying out to LA tomorrow to soak it all in, no ticket but he's doing everything else

Edited by villa4europe
  • Thanks 1

On 06/02/2022 at 20:30, villa4europe said:

Don't think I've ever watched it before because it's normally on later but the pro bowl is shit isn't it? 

It's not even exhibition level is it ?

The Senior Bowl however is always pretty competitive as it's basically a week long interview.  

Some standouts from this year  were LT Trevor Penning , DE's Boye Mafe and Perrion Winfrey , G Zion Johnson and LB Chad Muma.

All 5 players really stood out especially Chad Muma.   

1 hour ago, Brumerican said:

It's not even exhibition level is it ?

its worse than pre season, i kind of knew what it was which is why id never made an effort to watch it but the lack of competitiveness was stark

the 4th and 15 stuff was a complete mess too, no one gave a **** and made a mockery of it

Â